Who is Bowser's wife?

Weegie Baby Well if Bowser didn't get divorced then sadly I guess Bowser Jr's mother is dead. 😢

But then there is the question-what happened to her? How did she die? Hmm....🤔
I thought that she was dead too, until I found out Shigeru Miyamoto is his mother. I know he was joking, but I like to think it's canon. Also, I just realized now that she might have been murdered by the female Koopa that had a crush on Bowser :bowser: in high school (who fans named Clawdia Koopa). Also, I saw yesterday that in a Mario :mario: show, Luigi :luigi: asks Mario :mario: if he ever wondered how babies 👶 are made. Mario :mario: replied "Well, you see, Luigi :luigi:, when a paisano puts a spaghetti 🍝 noodle 🍜 in a mama mia's ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about 9 months later.". Luigi :luigi: doesn't understand what that had to do with babies 👶 👶 . So if that's the case, in the Mario :mario: universe aside from storks delivering babies 👶 👶, there's also traditional reproduction. Which means Bowser :bowser: and Miyamoto might have also had a 9 months thing (Miyamoto gave birth to Bowser Jr. :bowjr:, if he's the mother).

Last edited:
@Weegie Baby Now that I think about it, Miyamoto created the characters for Mario, so he has creative liberty to do what he wants with them, so theoretically if he wants Bowser Jr. to have a dad but not have a mom, well, maybe that's what he did. I'm not sure though. He hasn't said anything on the matter (if Bowser Jr. even had a mom, although he jokingly said HE was the mother), so I guess we won't know, at least for now. But then again it's not like it really matters anyway. Still intriguing though.

@Weegie Baby Now that I think about it, Miyamoto created the characters for Mario, so he has creative liberty to do what he wants with them, so theoretically if he wants Bowser Jr. to have a dad but not have a mom, well, maybe that's what he did. I'm not sure though. He hasn't said anything on the matter (if Bowser Jr. even had a mom, although he jokingly said HE was the mother), so I guess we won't know, at least for now. But then again it's not like it really matters anyway. Still intriguing though.
Did you see the edit that I made in my message 🙃?

I think Wario is Bowser's wife
After all the true information I said, u say something as ridiculous as that?! It IS true that Bowser :bowser: is bisexual (according to an old virtual magazine, where he dated Mario :mario:) and Wario :wario: is theorised to be bisexual by Nintendo Power writers (in a way) but no way the two are married! Bowser :bowser: likes Peach :peach: and Wario :wario: likes Mona and also Peach :peach:, so they might be rivals (they're allies, but you know what I mean)

Last edited:
Back