Who is Bowser's wife?

Weegie Baby Well if Bowser didn't get divorced then sadly I guess Bowser Jr's mother is dead. 😢

But then there is the question-what happened to her? How did she die? Hmm....🤔
I thought that she was dead too, until I found out Shigeru Miyamoto is his mother. I know he was joking, but I like to think it's canon. Also, I just realized now that she might have been murdered by the female Koopa that had a crush on Bowser :bowser: in high school (who fans named Clawdia Koopa). Also, I saw yesterday that in a Mario :mario: show, Luigi :luigi: asks Mario :mario: if he ever wondered how babies 👶 are made. Mario :mario: replied "Well, you see, Luigi :luigi:, when a paisano puts a spaghetti 🍝 noodle 🍜 in a mama mia's ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about 9 months later.". Luigi :luigi: doesn't understand what that had to do with babies 👶 👶 . So if that's the case, in the Mario :mario: universe aside from storks delivering babies 👶 👶, there's also traditional reproduction. Which means Bowser :bowser: and Miyamoto might have also had a 9 months thing (Miyamoto gave birth to Bowser Jr. :bowjr:, if he's the mother).

Last edited:
@Weegie Baby Now that I think about it, Miyamoto created the characters for Mario, so he has creative liberty to do what he wants with them, so theoretically if he wants Bowser Jr. to have a dad but not have a mom, well, maybe that's what he did. I'm not sure though. He hasn't said anything on the matter (if Bowser Jr. even had a mom, although he jokingly said HE was the mother), so I guess we won't know, at least for now. But then again it's not like it really matters anyway. Still intriguing though.

@Weegie Baby Now that I think about it, Miyamoto created the characters for Mario, so he has creative liberty to do what he wants with them, so theoretically if he wants Bowser Jr. to have a dad but not have a mom, well, maybe that's what he did. I'm not sure though. He hasn't said anything on the matter (if Bowser Jr. even had a mom, although he jokingly said HE was the mother), so I guess we won't know, at least for now. But then again it's not like it really matters anyway. Still intriguing though.
Did you see the edit that I made in my message 🙃?

I think Wario is Bowser's wife
After all the true information I said, u say something as ridiculous as that?! It IS true that Bowser :bowser: is bisexual (according to an old virtual magazine, where he dated Mario :mario:) and Wario :wario: is theorised to be bisexual by Nintendo Power writers (in a way) but no way the two are married! Bowser :bowser: likes Peach :peach: and Wario :wario: likes Mona and also Peach :peach:, so they might be rivals (they're allies, but you know what I mean)

Last edited:
Seems like there aren't many of Bowser's species of Koopa. We've only seen Bowser, Bowser Jr, and the seven Koopalings. I've always assumed that their "kind" is rare by the time the Mario Bros enter the picture. I assume Jr's mom died, Bowser searched out any of his kind he could find, and now he wants Peach as a companion for himself, a mother for his kids, and as a political bargaining chip for control of the Mushroom Kingdom and its resources. Or, if you want to tie Koopa Kid from Mario Party into it, maybe Jr and the Koopalings are more successful attempts at cloning and Koopa Kid is the prototype.

> Seems like there aren't many of Bowser's species of Koopa. We've only seen Bowser, Bowser Jr, and the seven Koopalings.

>I assume Jr's mom died,

You should see the contradiction here.

If there is such a special being in political circle, Peach, Toadsworth and Kamek would definitely know her existence in the prequels.

If Bowse just never had marriage record, it may both explain why nobody knows her and why Bowser doesn't go through presure to persue a "second" marriage.

(Yeah if it's M-rated game franchise, B.Jr. could be an illegitimate kid, but Nintendo would not make it possible anyway.

Back