What game did you last play?!?!?!?

No, it's an educational webgame that we play in my civics class. Basically, you have to answer questions to gain energy, and you need energy move around on the map. There's a few game modes and you can earn cool avatars and stuff
Oh ok. Doesn't sound bad. Sounds kind of fun.

I beat Star Fox Adventures. It was very good except for the parts where you had to aim with the staff (not sure if because my controller is pressure sensitive or because the aiming in the game is awful).

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Got a 1,000-hit combo in Training mode with Jigglypuff and Peach using a trick that I learned from YouTuber PKBeats.
Also passed the 500km mark in Home-Run Contest with Wii Fit Trainer.

I have now started the road to Mario & Luigi: Brothership, starting with the original Superstar Saga. I don't have a Game Boy Advance so I play it on the Wii U virtual console. First time in years I played this version and there's no doubt I'm much more used to the mechanics in the 3DS version but it is still a great game. I plan on playing the games in order, though I'm not playing the Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story remakes mostly to further sway me from playing the minion side modes which I don't feel like playing.

I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf a lot lately. Apparently on October 31st on Halloween at 6:00 PM there'll be a big festival. I can't wait. Also I got both a "Spooky Wall" and a "Spooky Carpet" (Halloween-themed wallpaper and carpeting) and a Jack O Lantern sofa to celebrate.

Gone through the original Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Compared to the remake, it honestly feels so much better balanced. It generally takes less turns to defeat enemies and battles are more fast-paced. The remake did do justice with the atmosphere in the final area and how it gave two certain bosses their own themes, and I did kinda miss that. Overall, I'm glad I went with the original version for this Mario & Luigi series run. Playing Dream Team next of course, which is my favorite one, and yes I did play Partners in Time already.

Gone through the original Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Compared to the remake, it honestly feels so much better balanced. It generally takes less turns to defeat enemies and battles are more fast-paced. The remake did do justice with the atmosphere in the final area and how it gave two certain bosses their own themes, and I did kinda miss that. Overall, I'm glad I went with the original version for this Mario & Luigi series run. Playing Dream Team next of course, which is my favorite one, and yes I did play Partners in Time already.
Personally, in my opinion, the remakes have better graphics and they look great, but they might actually be harder with the boss battles than the original games, which is their only downside. Gameplay is better too but again, difficulty with boss battles might be harder.

Personally, in my opinion, the remakes have better graphics and they look great, but they might actually be harder with the boss battles than the original games, which is their only downside. Gameplay is better too but again, difficulty with boss battles might be harder.
There's no doubt that the graphics are an improvement, but battles in general do drag on longer

There's no doubt that the graphics are an improvement, but battles in general do drag on longer
Bosses seem harder too. Like, I can imagine they've been REALLY cranked up. Like-I've never played the original games. But I assume the bosses in those were easier because they are so hard in the remakes I've been playing that I was like "wow, this is just unreasonably hard". Well, that's probably NOT true (that statement)-I just have skill issues-but maybe they're still a little bit more difficult than one might expect.

Last edited:
The first three Mario & Luigi games, Traveled though a few laughable locations, time traveled along with their past selves, and took a journey through Bowser's insides. Great Trilogy.

I'll get around to replaying Dream Team and Paper Jam and possibly the 3DS remakes for SSS and BIS, but that will be for later.

The road to Mario & Luigi: Brothership has now ended with half a month to spare. I know Paper Jam gets a lot of backlash for similar reasons as Paper Mario: Sticker Star but I don't think it's a bad game and I do enjoy playing it even if it's not as exciting as Dream Team.

Also, Brothership comes out two days after my birthday.

Back