Amusing Awards Artifact Adventure - Closing Ceremony (Game Finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmy: All right, Platypi Guy. Can I inspect the ride before I head over to the Funko Pop Shop?
Getting on the ride while it's in motion would be too dangerous, so you observe from as close as possible. There's a set of three purple bowls large enough to sit in with spoons for seats. One of the bowls is occupied by Waluigi Time.

Let's take a look at the trash cans
RedBin.png

Red Bin
"KILL"

GreenBin.png

Green Bin
"Whoa! Calm down, Red! Sorry about my brother, he's a little grumpy today!"

RedBin.png

Red Bin
"KILL THE LITTER"

BlueBin.png

Blue Bin
"Um, yeah. We kind of need some help. If you want to, I guess. You don't have to."

View attachment 45984Yoshi the DOS: "Ok, what is it and where do you want it to go?"

Milk Man
"I can tell you more when you come pick it up during an Action Phase!

By the way, did you know that a single serving of milk gives you 9 essential nutrients and vitamins?"

Getting on the ride while it's in motion would be too dangerous, so you observe from as close as possible. There's a set of three purple bowls large enough to sit in with spoons for seats. One of the bowls is occupied by Waluigi Time.
Charmy: Hey there, Waluigi Time! I'm helping find a particular Funko Pop for this Shy Guy over here. Could you help direct me to a place where I could find it?

Alright blue bin, whatcha need?

Charmy: Hey there, Waluigi Time! I'm helping find a particular Funko Pop for this Shy Guy over here. Could you help direct me to a place where I could find it?
WaluigiTimeAnimatronic.png

Waluigi Time Animatronic
"TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME."

Something has happened!
A time anomaly has appeared... The Waluigi Time Animatronic may appear in multiple locations at once during the Explore Phase. During Action Phases, his location will be dependent on how much progress your team has already made in Spanner's quest. If you get confused, please ask your friendly neighborhood game host.

View attachment 45986Yoshi the DOS: "Oh. That's cool. Well, I'll talk with my teammates, and we'll see who we will be sending to pick it up for you."
View attachment 45986Yoshi the DOS: "Ok. Let's now go to The Chuckster."
You visit The Chuckster, a huge rollercoaster surrounding the perimeter of the park. How did you not see this earlier? The imagery in the queue leans very heavy on a certain Chargin' Chuck who happens to work for the company.

Alright blue bin, whatcha need?

Blue Bin
"See, the problem is, we're kind of in charge of dealing with all the litter in the park. I don't really know why everyone who comes here drops so much garbage, but I guess that's what they do. It's a little frustrating, I think."

Green Bin
"If you want to help by cleaning up some trash with the rest of your actions, that would be great!!! Not too much trouble since you're doing stuff at all the other attractions, right? But you can't just do it once! You gotta do it three times! Once for each member of your team! Doesn't matter how many of you do it, as long as you picked up litter from three different locations!"

Red Bin
"But don't be a nitwit and try picking up what we've collected here at the Recycling Center, got it?! We covered it already, so it doesn't count!"

Quest discovered!
Clean up litter from three areas of the park.

WaluigiTimeAnimatronic.png

Waluigi Time Animatronic
"TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME."

Something has happened!
A time anomaly has appeared... The Waluigi Time Animatronic may appear in multiple locations at once during the Explore Phase. During Action Phases, his location will be dependent on how much progress your team has already made in Spanner's quest. If you get confused, please ask your friendly neighborhood game host.
Charmy: Hmm...well, that didn't help at all... Let's head over to the Funko Pop shop.

View attachment 45988
Pop
"Howdy! Welcome to Pop's Popular One-Stop Pop-Up Top Funko Pop Shop. We're runnin' a special on Mr. Shbeeg Funko Pops, buy 1 get 3 free! 4? ...5?"
Charmy: Thanks, but I'm not looking for Mr. Shbeeg. Do you happen to have any other characters available?

Pop
"Sorry, but I'm afraid we're sold out of everything else. I haven't been able to get a new shipment in yet."
Charmy: Ok. Let's head over to the Recycling Center and see if there are any loose Funko Pops lying around. No use staying here.

Let's take a close look at the garbage and the metal

kay-crossed(d).gif

Kay
Hey, what gives? Another team already got two artifacts? Don't make me look bad! If I weren't so nice, I'd-

kay-pumped(b).gif

Kay
Oooo, a rollercoaster! Cut in line! Anyone or anything interesting around here?

Charmy: Ok. Let's head over to the Recycling Center and see if there are any loose Funko Pops lying around. No use staying here.
You look through the piles of garbage gathered in the Recycling Center, but you don't find anything of the sort.

Let's take a close look at the garbage and the metal
It's all very standard litter. Used food containers, wads of discarded paper, old gum... You're not sure how that can be recycled.

The recycling machine is, basically, a giant metallic cube. There's two conveyor belts, one for input and one for output. There's a terminal on the side with a lot of buttons. Also, it's a lovely shade of dark green.

Kay
Oooo, a rollercoaster! Cut in line! Anyone or anything interesting around here?
You cut ahead of everyone else! There doesn't appear to be much going on at the moment, but something interesting might happen later...

Toad
"Hi! Are you here to ride The Chuckster?"

View attachment 45991Yoshi the DOS: "Wait. A time anomaly. Let's go to Wheeluigi Time and check it out."
You visit Wheeluigi Time, which is now operating properly! Sure enough, the Waluigi Time animatronic is still there.

Good thing the Temporal Committee isn't looking...

You look through the piles of garbage gathered in the Recycling Center, but you don't find anything of the sort.
Charmy: Let's head over to the Fun Center's merch stands and see if there's any Funko Pops over there.

kay-normal(b).gif

Kay
Sure! Why not? I'm here to ride the coaster!

kay-nose(b).gif

Kay
Maybe I can get a good vantage point over the rest of the park from up there... This'll really be how the Yatagarasu takes flight!

Can I fly over to Wheeluigi Time too and see what happened to that ape that was on top?

Charmy: Let's head over to the Fun Center's merch stands and see if there's any Funko Pops over there.
Nope, no Funko Pops at the Fun Center. A smart businessman never competes with themselves!

View attachment 45992
Kay
Sure! Why not? I'm here to ride the coaster!

View attachment 45994
Kay
Maybe I can get a good vantage point over the rest of the park from up there... This'll really be how the Yatagarasu takes flight!
You take a thrilling ride on The Chuckster! It's a great way to see the entire park, but hard to notice any specific details because of its speed.

View attachment 45993Yoshi the DOS: "Waluigi Time animatronic in two different locations. Got it written down. Ok. I would like to investigate the two animatronics fully."
Both are identical. It's the same one, just breaking the laws of spacetime a little bit.

Can I fly over to Wheeluigi Time too and see what happened to that ape that was on top?
You find King Kong sitting by the entrance to the ride, playing an overturned waste basket like a bongo.

King Kong
"Oh, hello, horse. You may have noticed I am no longer on my throne. I was part of some very forceful negotiations, so now all my subjects are free to ride the ferris wheel without interference.

Say, what do you think of my performance? I call this one 'The Banana Song 2'."

Nope, no Funko Pops at the Fun Center. A smart businessman never competes with themselves!
Charmy: Let's head over to the Band Stage and inspect the stage for anything interesting.

1000014846.png

(Sniff out the Shbeeg Mascots to see what has changed)

1000014844.png

(The talking rabbit isn't in a bad mood any more. Maybe I'll ask it if it can fix the snack machine.)

View attachment 45995
(Sniff out the Shbeeg Mascots to see what has changed)

View attachment 45996
(The talking rabbit isn't in a bad mood any more. Maybe I'll ask it if it can fix the snack machine.)
The Shbeeg Mascot Guy(s) are now wearing a Shmaluigi costume. It's made them a lot more popular.

Please pretend you can see it...

Shbeeg Shmaluigi Mascot Guy(s)
"Yeah, we're not trained to do anything with the vending machine, sorry."

Charmy: How about going towards the Hall of Reflectionaters and inspecting around there?
Everything here is pretty much the same.

Everything here is pretty much the same.
Charmy: This is just pointless...how about following the trail of that Waluigi Time animatronic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back