The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I i might retire you know.

Managed to fix internet connectivity problems, laptop was trying to connect with their old password

Kingbowser99 said:
but...then again...RandomYoshi...

RandomYoshi is a different story altogether. But I rarely see users declare their retirement and stick to it. There have been some exceptions, but very few.

as I've mentioned countless times before, it's the ones that don't announce their leaving that actually end up leaving for good

So, it seems I may or may not be able to go to Japan for a month, but it's not positive, I'll tell you if it is positive.

NEXandGBX said:
So, it seems I may or may not be able to go to Japan for a month, but it's not positive, I'll tell you if it is positive.

I used to plan to go to Japan last month but it got delayed to Oct

Greetings from Eindhoven Airports.
I'm most likely back in 2 days, I already told the reason.

MCS said:
Kingbowser99 said:
but...then again...RandomYoshi...

RandomYoshi is a different story altogether. But I rarely see users declare their retirement and stick to it. There have been some exceptions, but very few.

as I've mentioned countless times before, it's the ones that don't announce their leaving that actually end up leaving for good

I didn't announce my leave, and I came back.

Yea, you are right not many people who announce their leave actually leave.

I mean both Shoey and BMB have left the forums forever multiple times. IIRC

Most people who don't come back just fade away, never to be seen again/

Tentomon said:
I didn't announce my leave, and I came back.

Yea, you are right not many people who announce their leave actually leave.

I mean both Shoey and BMB have left the forums forever multiple times. IIRC

Most people who don't come back just fade away, never to be seen again/

Yeah. And it's sad really, because lots of great users on here have disappeared out of nowhere in the past.

And yeah, you're right. I know BMB said he was leaving "forever" twice but didn't, and Shoey said he was leaving 2 or 3 times.

I don't know for sure, but I might not be on for the next few days because I'm relocating and it takes a while to set the internet back up.

I arrived in Warsaw, and I'm using the WiFi of my aunts' shop.
I heard Orange works on the location I'll be for the first 2 days, so I could still be active then.
If not, I'll be back in 2 days.

For the next four days, I'm going to be on my first trip out of state since 2 Augusts ago! We'll be going to Los Angeles and then to Las Vegas. I know I'll have wi-fi in the hotel and at the airport, so I'll be sure to pop in here every now and then. For that sake, don't modkill me in Awards Mafia, since I'll catch up on everything at the hotel and try my best to still play. I'll be sure to stop by during the Awards on Friday as well, but I can't guarantee I'll be there for the whole thing.

So yeah, I'll be slightly less active over these next four days. I'll be sure to say how the trip went when I return.

I'm back on WiFi again, so let's continue the party from where we paused it.

MCS said:
For the next four days, I'm going to be on my first trip out of state since 2 Augusts ago! We'll be going to Los Angeles and then to Las Vegas. I know I'll have wi-fi in the hotel and at the airport, so I'll be sure to pop in here every now and then. For that sake, don't modkill me in Awards Mafia, since I'll catch up on everything at the hotel and try my best to still play. I'll be sure to stop by during the Awards on Friday as well, but I can't guarantee I'll be there for the whole thing.

So yeah, I'll be slightly less active over these next four days. I'll be sure to say how the trip went when I return.
Vegas is a fun place, but watch out for the hooligans on the Strip

Back