The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

cryoAwakening said:
So, tomorrow morning, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed.

Which means that I'm going to be highly drugged, and so don't expect me to be around for a day or two. I'll probably also not be on much for the next week because I'll probably be resting a lot.

Also, if you see me online past 10am of tomorrow, tell me to go to sleep, because I have no idea how loopy I'll be. (I am not kidding at all; I've never been that drugged, and I honestly have no idea how I'll be.)

really all it does is numb you a lot, and might screw up your taste buds for a bit.

It doesnt really make you high or anything.

Zae said:
cryoAwakening said:

Which means that I'm going to be highly drugged, and so don't expect me to be around for a day or two. I'll probably also not be on much for the next week because I'll probably be resting a lot.

Also, if you see me online past 10am of tomorrow, tell me to go to sleep, because I have no idea how loopy I'll be. (I am not kidding at all; I've never been that drugged, and I honestly have no idea how I'll be.)

really all it does is numb you a lot, and might screw up your taste buds for a bit.

I've seen my sisters when they got theirs out; I'm pretty sure that I have something to worry about.

cryoAwakening said:
Zae said:
cryoAwakening said:

I've seen my sisters when they got theirs out; I'm pretty sure that I have something to worry about.

well i have too, only thing thats worrisome isnt the drugs.

its the constant bleeding and the fact you have to keep something in your mouth to absorb the blood so you dont swallow the blood.

cryoAwakening said:

you'll be leaving the Internet

at the perfect opportunity to spend time on the Internet

That's like going to the zoo just to eat the food, not to see the animals

I mean what are you gonna do for the whole day? Stare at the ceiling?

Kingbowser99 said:
cryoAwakening said:

you'll be leaving the Internet

at the perfect opportunity to spend time on the Internet

That's like going to the zoo just to eat the food, not to see the animals

I mean what are you gonna do for the whole day? Stare at the ceiling?

I got two teeth pulled a few years back.

I couldn't walk. I couldn't really see very well.

I spent like 4 hours laughing my ass off at scooby doo

Then I took a nap.

Then I ate.

Then I went on the internet.

cryoAwakening said:

No BMB, if you are going to be highly drugged and loopy YOU HAVE TO COME ON THE INTERNET.

IT IS PERFECT.

I've been coming on here less. Just another period of time where I stray from my usual routine (Forums, YouTube, Games, Sleep). Don't know when I'll be back here often because the amount of time I'm like this varies.

cryoAwakening said:
The sergury went fien...i see twp sce3mns right now. im np0yntnasnloopy as thought.

EDIT - God, I don't remember posting here either...

Wait hold on. They need something to absorb blood in your mouth so you don't swallow it?

...*vomits*

In any case, I'm off on vacation starting tomorrow...I may bring my computer, then again, I may not.

he's been posting for the past week

you do realise he had the Icecream avatar for quite some time, right? That's xanthium

Crackin355 said:
I've been coming on here less. Just another period of time where I stray from my usual routine (Forums, YouTube, Games, Sleep). Don't know when I'll be back here often because the amount of time I'm like this varies.

Seems you and me are the same in this regard.

aaaaaaannnd i just got fucking grounded again so i won't fucking be on fucking here fucking tomorrow

Hmmm. I remember those days I used to get grounded.

Particularly with my obsession with Myspace back in 2007/2008.(mom locked me out of computer with a password and sometimes took the modem to her room; fyi, the password was..."password". i never guessed it)

Also, getting video games taken away. This was a horrible idea. I wasn't expecting to act like I did but I went batshit insane. I drove my mom up the wall just to annoy her because I didn't have them. She eventually learned this was useless and never grounded me again. lol

Back