My Suggestions for SSB4

First 2 ideas are nice. But the 3rd is confusing me. What if more then one person makes it to the Warp zone and ends up in a different area? Unless somehow all 4 players are warped there when one player decides where everyone goes if they get there first. It just turns into something that delays the battle (In stock of course, would just make Time battles boring as noobs who want to have a chance will simply go into a warp and wait for sudden death).

ALRIGHT! Off to the next series! For all the other series I didn't include items for their respective series, so when you have an idea, then you can shout it out whenever we are still on the that series. I'm going to show two characters since the first one is short.

Series: Wario

Wario: Default
I think the Corkscrew attack should be easier to control left or right becauseit is not a good recovery move.

Ashley: Unlockable
She will be a good character to be in the list. I thought of a standard aerial attack for her, her standard aerial attack can be similar to Olimar’s. Ashley’s battle entrance can be her flying in with her broomstick. If she isn't a good idea then she can be replaced by Waluigi.

Ashley’s Standard Special: Red
It works exactly like Peach’s standard special Toad but Red will stand on front of Ashley instead of Ashley holding him. If anybody attacks Red he will either blow fire on them or stab them with his trident.

Ashley’s Side Special: Broomstick
This attack works a lot similar to Wario’s Wario Bike. When activated Ashley will jump onto her broomstick and drive it forward giving damage to anybody in its way she can also turn it into the opposite direction. There are only three differences; the first one is that it has more acceleration so it can go faster while covering less area, the second one is that if used in the air the broomstick will sort of glide in the air and it can also turn the other direction in the air, and the last one is that if the player does the side special while the broomstick is not in Ashley’s possession (the broomstick is already used and it’s far away from Ashley) the broomstick will rise and come to her. The broomstick can also be broken and then the broken pieces can be used as balistic items.

Ashley’s Up Special: Teleport
It works exactly like Mewtwo’s Teleport move but hers looks different.

Ashley’s Final Smash: Magic Spells Array (or) Magic Spell Barrage
It works exactly like Yoshi’s final smash Super Dragon without the constant stream of fire. Ashley’s broomstick appears out of nowhere then Red turns into her scepter then she will shoot balls of magic (from the scepter) with different elements in those balls. (Like fire, ice, electric, dark, poison, & others) Anybody who touches her will also get damaged (Just like Super Dragon.).

Alright, now discuss! While discussing/commenting, what do you think Ashley's final smash should be called?

Would you believe that there was a support group for Ashley back in Smashboards? They even called themselves A.S.H.L.E.Y. (I forgot what it stood for, I remember Ashley's somethingsomethingsomething Educated Youth but that's it.
Anyway Ashley wouldn't be a bad character if another WarioWare character is needed though just about any WarioWare character could work with a proper wacky moveset

Ronald_Reagan said:
Would you believe that there was a support group for Ashley back in Smashboards? They even called themselves A.S.H.L.E.Y. (I forgot what it stood for, I remember Ashley's somethingsomethingsomething Educated Youth but that's it.
Anyway Ashley wouldn't be a bad character if another WarioWare character is needed though just about any WarioWare character could work with a proper wacky moveset
That's what I been thinking but I don't play the Wario ware series too much and Ashley is the only character that sticked to my mind.

Ashley seems to be the most popular of the Wario Ware group even if she wasn't in the series for the whole time. So I guess if Nintendo had to pull out one supporting character from Wario Ware they'd choose her.

Ronald_Reagan said:
Ashley seems to be the most popular of the Wario Ware group even if she wasn't in the series for the whole time. So I guess if Nintendo had to pull out one supporting character from Wario Ware they'd choose her.

I thought Mona is more popular than Ashley

Maybe that's true. But unless my memory is fuzzy, in my experience I don't think there was a support for Mona as there was for Ashley on the sites I've been to.

Though it would be very possible with enough imagination to give Mona a moveset. Some of the weirdest Smash Bros. characters probably weren't ever imagined before for Movesets.

Problem is that there are no moves that can be made for Waluigi, unless he has a supporting role in some future video game. Since he nevered appeared in a Wario Ware game, a weird moveset list will just look stupid and lazy work.

Personally putting Waluigi would have been a better idea then putting in all 4 of the Super Paper Mario villains as characters from earlier IMO

Ronald_Reagan said:
Personally putting Waluigi would have been a better idea then putting in all 4 of the Super Paper Mario villains as characters from earlier IMO
True, but like I told everybody, they can be in there or all four can be removed and there won't be much difference.

Next topic:

Series: Wario

Wario Stages:

1st: Diamond City (Default)
I'm not sure what should be the layout but it takes place in Diamond City. Residents of the place and near can appear in the background or foreground as an obstacle or threat.

2nd: Elephant Elevator (Unlockable)
This stage starts at the foot of the building, then a floating platform will come out of the ground. The platform will go into the building, then it will enter the elevator then settle under the ground. The elevator will go up causing the gravity to be heavier, then the elevator stops. The the door opens showing a random microgame. After a few microgames later the elevator will be at the roof, which is when the floating platform comes out of the ground, the platform will fall off the edge making gravity lighter then the cycle
starts all over.

3rd: Haunted Mansion (Unlockable)
This stage takes place on top of Ashley’s Haunted Mansion . This large stage takes place on the roof of the mansion first, over time the roof collapse then the fighters end up at another random floor. The hazards vary from fire to creatures to floating objects that will attack random characters. The last area will be at an underground dungeon or underworld-like place then the cycle starts all over again. When the roof collapses, the fighters will be brought at random floor or room but it always starts at the roof and ends at the underground area.

Ashley's Mansion might be hard to not make it seem like a clone of Luigi's Mansion. I know the way you had your ideas for Ashley's Mansion is different from that but then it turns into a mix of Luigi's Mansion and the Fire Emblem castle stage. I think the first 2 might be fine, but can we possibly have a Wario Land-related stage at all for an idea? Heck something from Wario World wouldn't be bad as well.

Yin-Yarn said:
There needs to be something from WLSI and WarioWorld.
WW is too minor and Shake It was.... well........ it won't be a bad idea.

Ronald_Reagan said:
Ashley's Mansion might be hard to not make it seem like a clone of Luigi's Mansion. I know the way you had your ideas for Ashley's Mansion is different from that but then it turns into a mix of Luigi's Mansion and the Fire Emblem castle stage. I think the first 2 might be fine, but can we possibly have a Wario Land-related stage at all for an idea? Heck something from Wario World wouldn't be bad as well.
That's not bad, I'll add that!

Next topic! Oh yeah, the second character I chose him because I like him personally, but his moves are original.

Yoshi: Default
No difference, except his tongue is slightly longer and there are two new alternate colors, white and black.

Shy Guy: Unlockable
I chose him because I like him, make him a light character and a medium jumper. It will be a good idea to make White Shy Guy appear as an alternate color choice of Shy Guy. When Shy Guy does his side smash attack he can probably pull out a Greaper’s (from Super Mario RPG) scythe and slash it downwards, his down smash attack can probably be swinging a mace around him like a mace guy, and his up smash attack can be thrusting a spear guy’s spear upwards. Probably most of Shy Guy’s aerial attacks can look similar to Jigglypuff’s. I’m not sure how is Shy Guy’s battle entrance should look like.

Shy Guy’s Standard Special: Boom Guy
When the player presses the special button Shy Guy will pull out a bill blaster and put it on his head and then start charging it. After it’s done charging or not the player may press the special button again and release a bullet bill that will go straight all the way to the stages boundary line, or the player can hold the charge. If the bullet bill comes in contact with an opponent it will explode damaging the opponent and damaging other opponents around the blast vicinity. If the bullet bill slams into a wall or the floor it will explode also. Sometimes a Missile Bill from Super Mario Sunshine will come out and follow any nearby opponents for a short while then they will explode. In other cases a normal bullet bill will come out but when it see an opponent nearby it will twirl and develop red eyes just like the ones from Super Mario Galaxy [2] then it will follow the opponent and will not stop until it hits the opponent or slams into a wall or floor but this one and the missile bill does less damage.

Shy Guy’s Side Special: Shy Guy Mask Toss (or " " Throw)
It works exactly like Toon Link’s side special Boomerang, but Shy Guy’s side special goes slightly farther and faster. If he fails to get the mask back when it returns he will cover his face then he will walk/run slower. A little while afterwards he will get a new mask. If he is violently attack constantly the mask will also come off making him unable to use Shy Guy Mask Toss.

Shy Guy’s Down Special: Fat Guy
It works exactly like Bowser’s Bowser Bomb. When done on the floor Shy Guy will jump up or at a forward diagonal angle (whatever you like) turning into a Fat Guy then he will smash his body to the ground giving a lot of damage to the opponents or in some cases KO’ing (depending on there damage percent.) them. If done in the air it will do the same thing as Bowser Bomb.

Shy Guy’s Up Special: Fly Guy
It works similar to Snake’s Cypher. A propeller will appear on Shy Guy’s head then he will go up for a little while, then the propeller will come off then it will fly beyond the stage upper boundary line, if anybody gets hit by the propeller when it leaves Shy Guy, damage will be inflicted on that opponent.

Shy Guy’s Final Smash: Mask Off
Shy Guy takes his mask off then he will make a noise like the one Shy Guy make you know that "mmaaaoooww" noise the only difference is that it’s a loud, eerie, echoing noise. Anybody on front of him all the way towards the stage’s boundary line will get damage and then be affected with a weird effect, (the same effects from Luigi’s final smash Negative Zone) but on some occasions the opponent will be violently thrown. The final smash’s path will be at a slightly downwards straight line on the bottom part of his mask and all the way up to a forward upward diagonal direction on the top of his mask. If you don’t understand what I just say, look at it like this, imagine a Shy Guy who already took off his mask, he is holding the mask at one hand and pointing his face forward. Now imagine placing a pencil tip on the bottom most part of his face then draw a slightly downwards line forward then now put the pencil tip on the top of his face and now draw a forward upward 45 degree angled line and that's what I'm talking about.

Shy Guy is probably the least likely in anything. Your moveset looks good but Shy Guy's just way too generic.

Really the only possible way the Yoshi series having a 2nd character is either having Kamek, or Baby Mario and/or Baby Luigi which I know there's fans of the babies on these forums I'm pretty sure for the most part they could be more of a The Scrappy then Pichu was in Melee.

In all likelihood Yoshi will remain a one-character series.

I'm still keeping Shy Guy, but Kamek and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are good ideas. I'm going to add Kamek and......... Baby Mario Bros. to the list!

Well I wasn't suggesting you remove it. Just being annoying and saying the Likelihood of it all lol. If Yoshi just HAD to have a 2nd series character. I think I'd pick Kamek over everything else.

Are you guys ready to go to the next thread, because this one is a little lame.

Hockeytown said:
You mean, Topic right? Your not making a 2nd actual thread for this are you?
Oh wow, what the heck did I just say. I meant topic.

Um, Shy Guy first originated from Super Mario Bros. 2. Shouldn't that make him part of the Mario series?

Back