My Suggestions for SSB4

Alright, Dimentio, no not really a good idea in opinion. Oh yeah one more thing, I don't want to hear anymore "you're going to use up too much memory..", NO I'M NOT, SSBB managed to get all 700 stickers, all the trophies, all the useless enemies, and even support four Ice Climbers in the same battle in the most chaotic scene and still not crash, and plus that argument is getting old and annoying.

Oh yeah SM remember what I said before Count Bleck that him and Dimentio and the next two can or cannot be in it and it won't make a difference. Now onto the next topic.

Series: Mario

O’Chunks: Unlockable
All of his special attacks and some of his standard attacks can be similar to Donkey Kong’s special and standard attacks. (O’chunks’s special and standard attacks damage and name may be different.) I said this because I can really see O’chunks doing these special attacks and also in Super Paper Mario one O’chunks attacks looked a lot like Spinning Kong. O’Chunks battle entrance can be him plainly jumping onto the stage like he did in Super Paper Mario. In Super Paper Mario O’Chunks fart in order to retrieve after losing, this could be his down special or his down special can be an altered version of Hand Slap.

O’Chunks’s Final Smash: Chunk Up (or) Super O’Chunks
Like from Super Paper Mario O’chunks will grow bigger, stronger, and faster. (It works similar to Giga Bowser but without the scary look.) While in Final Smash form O’chunks theme song will be playing, then when the Final Smash is over the song will get softer and softer until you can’t hear it anymore and then the stages original song will start playing.

Ok, now it's time to discuss, and remember you only got one day, GO!

So the first 2 Paper Mario games don't get any love?

What about Grodus? He could summon the Shadow Queen for a Final Smash.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:

Then he die, though.

Personally, I think Peach is more likely to have a Final Smash like that. I think Grodus would either use lightning magic or his time freeze ability as a Final Smash.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:

That is just plain ridicules.

Villain11 said:
I say no to PM characters, but that's just me.
Yes, that is just you.

Alright, time for the next character, another PM enemy >_>, but then we're off to the stages :D !

Mimi: Unlockable
Like I said there got to be more female and flat/2-D characters and she is both. Mimi’s alternate colorations can be different outfits she wore in Super Paper Mario. (And more outfits if there is not enough.) Mimi’s battle entrance can be her flipping between dimensions and appearing on the stage. Her aerial attacks can probably look similar to Jigglypuff’s.

Mimi’s Side Special: Rubee Toss
Mimi will throw a rubee on front of her when the player does the Side Special (similar to King Dedede’s Waddle Dee Toss). Just like Waddle Dee Toss sometimes Mimi will throw a gold color rubee that does more damage to the opponents and probably have a special ability to it. Also, there will be a very rare chance that Mimi will throw a rare platinum color rubee that will do high damage onto her opponents and do more then 20% of damage to her opponents who steps on it, but it will not stay too long on the ground. If Mimi fails to hit an opponent the rubee will stay on the ground with the pointy side up and if anybody touches it (except Mimi), they will receive “spike” damage, but both the opponents and Mimi can pick it up and throw it to other opponents.

Mimi’s Up Special: Teleport
You know how Mimi teleports in Super Paper Mario, it looks like she is flipping between dimension but she is teleporting. That should be her Up Special. It can probably be as long as Zelda’s Farore’s Wind.

Mimi’s Final Smash: Mimi Monster (or) True Mimi Form (or) MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI!
She will do the exact same thing that she do in Super Paper Mario you know her eyes turn big and black then her head start spinning and her neck twist and cracks then the spider legs come out; after this it will work like Mr. Game & Watch’s final smash Octopus, anybody who touches her will receive damage. She can also do additional damage from throwing rubees on front of her (by pressing the special or standard button.) that do high damage causing “spike” damage to anybody who touch it. She will return back to normal in a little while. (It could probably be the same time length as Octopus.) While in Final Smash form Mimi’s theme song I think it was called ”I’m Not Nice” (Mimi Battle in Castle Bleck) will be playing, when the Final Smash is over the song will get softer and softer until you can’t hear it anymore and then the stages original song will start playing. (She can probably also say "MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI!" in that dark purple speech bubble she uses in Super Paper Mario)

Alright, now discuss!

SPM characters in SSB is ridiculous. Only 4 Mario characters, 4 (excluding DK, Diddy, Yoshi, Wario) were in Brawl. There needs to be more before we bring in PM.

Villain11 said:
SPM characters in SSB is ridiculous. Only 4 Mario characters, 4 (excluding DK, Diddy, Yoshi, Wario) were in Brawl. There needs to be more before we bring in PM.
I agree.

RealMenOfGenius said:
Villain11 said:
I agree.
Best statement I heard from Villain 11 so far.

Alright, finally, time fore the stages!

Galaxy Tour (Unlockable)
This stage will work similar to “ Delfino Plaza ”, the floating stage will first stop on the Comet Observatory then it will stop at other Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. The Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 theme song can be one of the music that can play on this stage and theme songs from other Galaxies, Bowser battles, and boss battles. This might be out there but probably on some areas it can have those weird gravity fluctuations and that gravity system you used in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 or basically less or more gravity in some areas.

I think they should have wi-fi matches that can have more than 4 players, and wi-fi tournaments

That's a good stage idea.

Oh and on wi-fi and anything else I'm sure it will stay as 4-players. Though I'm sure if there ever is another Smash Bros. They'll add more modes for online play (Can we say... Online Co-Op Classic and All Star play?). And Nintendo would have to be stupid to not add online tournaments next time (Though I hope they'll have ranking system many people who are pros at the game would wipe the floor with anybody who doesn't get the advanced moves even if Items are used in some of those tournaments (Hopefully people that want to host them can make their options such as no items or having items for people to play. Because if Nintendo hosted them all they'd most likely use items most of the time. I don't hate items in fact I play with them all the time but it would piss off the no items guys if the online tournament mode were forced to have items.)

What about bosses? These are ideas for bosses.

Fawful
Kamek
Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)
King Bulbin (Legend of Zelda)
Mother Brain (Metroid)
Kraid (Metroid)
Andross (StarFox)

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
Dr. Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog)

That'd be so awesome. Especially if there was 3D model version fight against the giant Egg-Robot mech he was in at the end of Sonic 2.

Next topic.

Yold Desert (Unlockable)
This stage is based from the game Super Paper Mario, it will be at the area where the Fracktail battle was at. A little while after the beginning of the battle Fracktail will come out of the ground damaging any players near it then it will appear in the background then a few moments later it will swooped in from the background giving players damage who is near it then later there will be a warning sign on the right side of the stage then Fracktail will come damaging anybody on front of it, the players will have to jump over its head in order to avoid damage then go on its back. Fracktail will go to the sky then the players battle on its back. In some occasion some frackles will appear on its back which players can pick up and throw it to opponents. Damaging the antennae too much will make Fracktail either do a loop de loop leaving the players on the sky for a little while then it will come back to pick up the players on its back or it will burst into a skeleton. The players will then fall to the ground (if the it burst into a skeleton) then it starts all over again. The Fracktail battle music can be one of the music that can play on this stage. In rare occasions Wracktail will appear instead doing more damage to the players and the wrackles on its back will shoot laser bits at players giving them damage, but doing the same thing on its antennae will do the same thing.

Meh. I'd prefer the Glitz Pit (With an audience that speaks in text bubbles outside of the arena for the fighters) from PM2 or even Shy Guy's Toy Box (With Shy Guys popping out attacking players. Such as Anti-Guys who would be the rarest Shy Guy to appear but would do a ton of damage/knockback) from the first one.

The Glitz Pit won't be a bad idea and Shy Guy Toybox either. GF75 you just read my mind on the Castle Bleck. WWW135 STAY ON TOPIC!!

Back