For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Hedlund said:
@GP---Uhhh, yeah.

I just wish I could hang out with him. I doubt he would want to now that he has a girlfriend.... :( I can't help but be a bit jealous and sad.
Mini golfing was so much fun !
I agree. I used to hang out with a girl. Then she left school and I found out she didn't like me the way I liked her :'(

GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
@GP---Uhhh, yeah.

I just wish I could hang out with him. I doubt he would want to now that he has a girlfriend.... :( I can't help but be a bit jealous and sad.
I agree. I used to hang out with a girl. Then she left school and I found out she didn't like me the way I liked her :'(
Aww :'(

Mrs. Hedlund said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
@GP---Uhhh, yeah.

I know :'(

GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
@GP---Uhhh, yeah.

I know :'(

*HUGS*

Noah said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Noah said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Yeah I think this is how a lot of people are unfortunately. You know what though, I take back that you grow out of being a know-it-all. Some people NO MATTER how old they are, still act like they *bleep*ing know everything....
Yeah, you're right. I do know that some grow out of it, but you're certainly right when you say that some don't grow out of it.
Yeah different people I know and talk to have to put up with these kinds of people; and I know some people from my high school who are like that...UGH. Thank God I'm not in high school anymore.

And this is SORT OF on topic, because I do not want to be with a guy who thinks he is better than everyone else. (Now am I just being way too damn picky?)
I'll admit, I'm in highschool.. I'm homeschooled, though, so at least I don't need to put up with this *bleep*. Well, other than on here.

'I'm sick of people acting like they're superior,' said the person acting like he's superior.

I really really really really really really really want to know what it's like to have that feeling of being with someone and having another person be in love with you.

Mayhaps yer parents might be good people to ask for that.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
I really really really really really really really want to know what it's like to have that feeling of being with someone and having another person be in love with you.

Maybe not being in love with a celebrity would be a start.

^^Also, Steuben has a point.
But I really do agree with you on him being extremely cute, NQ

It's pretty fun. Not being in love with a celebrity does help, though, makes it kind of awkward when you get to the real thing.

Truthfully, neither do I.
Sure Garrett Hedlund is cute and all, but I don't have a crush on him.

HA HA HA :mad:
Don't interupt us while we are talking about how cute certain boys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back