For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Yeah I think this is how a lot of people are unfortunately. You know what though, I take back that you grow out of being a know-it-all. Some people NO MATTER how old they are, still act like they fucking know everything....
Yeah, you're right. I do know that some grow out of it, but you're certainly right when you say that some don't grow out of it.
Yeah different people I know and talk to have to put up with these kinds of people; and I know some people from my high school who are like that...UGH. Thank God I'm not in high school anymore.

And this is SORT OF on topic, because I do not want to be with a guy who thinks he is better than everyone else. (Now am I just being way too damn picky?)

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Noah said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Yeah I think this is how a lot of people are unfortunately. You know what though, I take back that you grow out of being a know-it-all. Some people NO MATTER how old they are, still act like they fucking know everything....
Yeah, you're right. I do know that some grow out of it, but you're certainly right when you say that some don't grow out of it.
Yeah different people I know and talk to have to put up with these kinds of people; and I know some people from my high school who are like that...UGH. Thank God I'm not in high school anymore.

And this is SORT OF on topic, because I do not want to be with a guy who thinks he is better than everyone else. (Now am I just being way too damn picky?)
I'll admit, I'm in highschool.. I'm homeschooled, though, so at least I don't need to put up with this shit. Well, other than on here.

I have lots of celeb crushes, Link, Jack White, Damon Albarn, Johnny Depp, Anthony Kliedis to name a few.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
I think no matter where you are (school, work, home, on the internet, out driving, etc) you always run into someone shitty.
Yeah, pretty much. I don't even want to get into what kind of shitheads live in my neighborhood. However, being homeschooled does make it a little easier to avoid some of the know-it-alls, but as you said, it certainly doesn't mean I don't encounter shitty behavior- that is far from the truth. In other words, they aren't just at school- they are all over the place.

Well, to be fair, I think that somebody you are close to and spend a lot of time with can influence your behavior, but it's not exactly a good excuse since it is under your control.

Sorry to change the subject, but this was one of the main reasons why I made this thread:
Seriously? I try to be nice to you and you want to blow me off and act like "Whatever, I don't care what you have to say" when I want to just see how you are doing? Really?!? :mad:

EDIT: I'm chatting with him on FB now, and I miss him :(

LILY SAID LINK COUNTS AS A CELEBRITY! THAT MEANS MY CRUSH ON RAVEN (read: mason) COUNTS TOO!

p.s. (totally not trolling in this post. not at all. hi Dr Javelin)

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEEEAAANNNN.

I mean fantasy crushes or whatever, crushes on guys you have no chance with.

If I could go back in time at all, that would be great!!

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Nabber said:
Why would you want to do that?
That was when I hung out with the guy I liked. We went mini-golfing! :'( I miss that!!
A month before you came on here.
And yes, those times are nice.
One night, yeah, one more time, thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories...

Nabber said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Nabber said:
Why would you want to do that?
That was when I hung out with the guy I liked. We went mini-golfing! :'( I miss that!!
A month before you came on here.
And yes, those times are nice.
One night, yeah, one more time, thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories...
You're right exactly one month before I joined this forum. I'm sure you liked it when I wasn't here :P

But also, I miss him.

"Hit the nail on the head"? Yeah, that's a real expression.

@GP---Uhhh, yeah.

I just wish I could hang out with him. I doubt he would want to now that he has a girlfriend.... :( I can't help but be a bit jealous and sad.
Mini golfing was so much fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back