For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarecrow von Steuben said:
CharizardLover said:
Brock said:
I dont know, human extinction is kind of cute. ;o

If I was a female, and a guy said that to me, I'll be filled with joy, because I seriously think I'm not fully human, so yeah!

What are you on and where can I get it?
He's high on life, and you can get a life anywhere, anytime.

This is me:

F_Yeah.jpg

FOREVER ALONE

(Actually, it'd be more like a content version of the "Okay" guy)

CharizardLover said:
Brock said:

If I was a female, and a guy said that to me, I'll be filled with joy, because I seriously think I'm not fully human, so yeah!

Oh you no idea. No, not like that. I'm on nothing right now, so that's the reason why I'm like that. No, not like that either. Oh never mind, you don't even know.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
CharizardLover said:
Brock said:

He's high on life, and you can get a life anywhere, anytime.

I sold mine for a pack of Cuban cigars.

Lario said:
This is me:

F_Yeah.jpg

FOREVER ALONE

(Actually, it'd be more like a content version of the "Okay" guy)

...that's not the Forever Alone guy -_-

CharizardLover said:
CharizardLover said:
Brock said:

Oh you no idea. No, not like that. I'm on nothing right now, so that's the reason why I'm like that. No, not like that either. Oh never mind, you don't even know.

So... you're like this because you're off your meds? Dude, get your doctor. There's a ton of them at whatever insane asylum you're checked into at the moment.

GalacticPetey said:
That's exactly what you would say if you were a stalker...

Stalkers pretend they are kids then start creeping users then BAM! They know where you live and have there chainsaw ready.
That, is the danger of the internet.

GalacticPetey said:
I'll have you all know I'm not a stalker
I know you're not a stalker. If you were, then you would find out my real name, add me on Facebook. find out what my phone number is and call/text me all the time, and constantly bug me.

Mrs. Hedlund said:
GalacticPetey said:
I'll have you all know I'm not a stalker
I know you're not a stalker. If you were, then you would find out my real name, add me on Facebook. find out what my phone number is and call/text me all the time, and constantly bug me.
It takes time. I've left plenty of hints to where I live, etc. Not at one time but over my stay at the forums.
Believe me:
He.
Will.
Find.
YOU!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back