For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLaDOS said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
GalacticPetey said:
I'll have you all know I'm not a stalker
I know you're not a stalker. If you were, then you would find out my real name, add me on Facebook. find out what my phone number is and call/text me all the time, and constantly bug me.
It takes time. I've left plenty of hints to where I live, etc. Not at one time but over my stay at the forums.
Believe me:
He.
Will.
Find.
YOU!!!!!
We'll see about that!

GalacticPetey said:
This ain't mindless junk bitch

woman_junk_sculpture600.jpg

is this mindless junk bitch?

I hate how some users see Mindless Junk as the chance to turn anything into just mindless spam.

GLaDOS said:
Okay, let's just ignore the stalking thing and get back on topic.
The stalking thing is pointless. I am using this thread as something people can discuss love and their crushes, not silly dumb things.
GP said he isn't a stalker, and I don't think he is, if he really were one, then he'd be hitting on me, trying to find me on other sites, etc.

[me=Brock]hits on MCD and finds him on other sites. HAHA! IT'S ALREADY DONE! :posh:[/me]

GalacticPetey said:
Brock said:
[me=Brock]hits on MCD and finds him on other sites. HAHA! IT'S ALREADY DONE! :posh:[/me]
Stay on topic

This is a serious relationship here. You stay on topic.

Probably because none of the users on here is Garrett Hedlund.

GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Mario4Ever said:
Eh, liking Garrett Hedlund is for fun and to hold me over until I find a REAL boyfriend.
I don't know if that's good or bad. You might get too attached

Can I become too attached to Raven? (Read:Mason)

GalacticPetey said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
Mario4Ever said:
Eh, liking Garrett Hedlund is for fun and to hold me over until I find a REAL boyfriend.
I don't know if that's good or bad. You might get too attached
Hahaha no I wouldn't get too attached to someone I have NO chance of ever meeting.

Double Posting. I know, it's illegal here.

But, I have a question: Do any of you have a crush on someone else in this forum? Just curious...

Mrs. Hedlund said:
But, I have a question: Do any of you have a crush on someone else in this forum? Just curious...
Blocky~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back