For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GalacticPetey said:
I hope you no this investigation is fake and will never occur

Or is it already done? :posh:

Pssst, don't tell anyone, but I'm trying to steal ToxBox from Shyguy.

Just be careful about basing characters off friends. If they become important to the story, it makes it hard to keep writing if for some reason or another they stop being your friends.

(Know this from real life experience. Based a character on a friend before she was a girlfriend, started dating, broke up 7 months later(exactly 7 months later, to the day), haven't touched the story since, in spite of several of my friends telling me it was good, and asking me to keep writing..)

Brock said:
Just be careful about basing characters off friends. If they become important to the story, it makes it hard to keep writing if for some reason or another they stop being your friends.

(Know this from real life experience. Based a character on a friend before she was a girlfriend, started dating, broke up 7 months later(exactly 7 months later, to the day), haven't touched the story since, in spite of several of my friends telling me it was good, and asking me to keep writing..)
Well then put her on a bus or kill her off or something. Doesn't seem that hard.

Brock said:
They are only going to be minor characters which are loosley based on them.

Dr. Javelin said:
Brock said:
[long self involved quote]
Well then put her on a bus or kill her off or something. Doesn't seem that hard.

Lack of interest in the story, and story situation/setting/etc prevented that. Too long ago now, and lack of interest prevents executing that now. Better to let dead things stay dead.

oh, and also.

Mason said:
GalacticPetey said:
Lord Ghirahim said:
GalacticPetey said:
That's exactly what you would say if you were a stalker...
If I was a stalker, I would say "I am an Adult"
I am an adult.

I'm an adult.

According to Rowling, Snape and Lockheart were both based on people she knew, and that the Lockhart person would be going around telling people that he wrote the books or that Harry was based on him.
Must be really conceited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back