For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the brilliant idea of moving away from the town where a few girls had creepy stalker crushes on me. I didn't find out most of them until after I moved. And by brilliant idea, I mean not brilliant. Stalker crushes are better than no crushes...

QtQCi.jpg

@Mason---if you are not being sarcastic, I do somewhat agree with this, but I have had 2 OLDER guys (in their 30s) have these creepy "crushes" on me. I don't know if I want to say CRUSH, but one of them was in my physics class a few years ago and he would ask me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and such. UM NO!!!!!! So yeah, I don't like creepy stalker crushes...see, the funny thing is, it was an older man who was once married and has kids who are a few years younger than me.

I'm not being sarcastic, the girls were all around my age. If they were 5-10 years older than me, I'd say no.

Except last year, I went on a date with a girl with was about 12 years older than me, and she didn't tell me she wasn't interested until after I paid for her meal >_>

Yeah, like I've said in the past, I've been on "dates" but I've never been in a relationship or considered anyone's boyfriend.

Mason said:
I'm not being sarcastic, the girls were all around my age. If they were 5-10 years older than me, I'd say no.

Except last year, I went on a date with a girl with was about 12 years older than me, and she didn't tell me she wasn't interested until after I paid for her meal >_>

Yeah, like I've said in the past, I've been on "dates" but I've never been in a relationship or considered anyone's boyfriend.
Let me just ask this: Why would you "go out" with someone 12 years older than you? :eek:
Yeah this man in my physics class is 18 years older than me -_- But I told him off and said that he was making me feel uncomfortable and that he needed to stop acting like that to me... and he did.

Mason said:
Desperation. But I'm never doing it again.
Mason I understand where you are coming from, I just wish that guys my age would WANT to go out with me. How can some girls just walk into a room and guys think "Daaayyyuummmmm she's HOT! I want to get to know her!"

I think one of my friends might have a crush on me, which I don't get considering I was around her all summer and was a real dork that whole time.

Lily said:
I don't know which boys really like me and which ones don't!!!
Well, I'm in the same position as you. (Except with girls of course.) I mean, I have a lot of suspicions on who likes me. Currently, I have about 2 confirmed. (Am I taking this way too seriously?)

Nabber said:
I think one of my friends might have a crush on me, which I don't get considering I was around her all summer and was a real dork that whole time.
She must like that about you!

To you guys saying OMG why does she have a crush on me? How can she like me?
Have you ever thought, maybe they like you for who you are?

GalacticPetey said:
Nabber said:
And as I've said previously I'm an annoying dork who has anger management issues.
There is a perfect match for everyone, keep looking. Who knows, maybe there's someone just like you
Why would I want to date an annoying dork who has anger management issues?

Nabber said:
GalacticPetey said:
Nabber said:
And as I've said previously I'm an annoying dork who has anger management issues.
There is a perfect match for everyone, keep looking. Who knows, maybe there's someone just like you
Why would I want to date an annoying dork who has anger management issues?
That's probably what other people are saying about you

NintendoQueen said:
Instead of wondering WHY or HOW someone likes you, embrace it! I would love to have someone to like me for who I am....
I'm not the most lovable person. Unless I find a female DBZ or Godzilla fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back