For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintendoQueen said:
Instead of wondering WHY or HOW someone likes you, embrace it! I would love to have someone to like me for who I am....
Yeah, but I'm curious why.

GalacticPetey said:
NintendoQueen said:
Instead of wondering WHY or HOW someone likes you, embrace it! I would love to have someone to like me for who I am....
I'm not the most lovable person. Unless I find a female DBZ or Godzilla fan.
I'm sure you will, and you will find other traits in people that you like. Not just trivial ones such as them liking DBZ or Godzilla.

Nabber said:
NintendoQueen said:
Yeah, but I'm curious why.
People have different tastes in people, and maybe they think you are fun to be around. Also, do you show your anger around these girls?

I wish out there existed a girl obsessed with Mario, DBZ, Batman and toucans. We'd have so much fun together, and it would be meant to be. We'd also have the same tastes in food, similar senses of fashion, similar quirks, and similar senses of humor.
VrVWI.jpg
Every coin has two sides. "Opposites attract" might work because, while a girl with the same interests sounds nice, it might eventually get boring if we didn't have a lot to learn from each other. This goes for personality traits as well. My shyness would be complimented by her outgoing traits, my sense of humor would be the other side to her serious attitude, et cetra.

Mason said:
I wish out there existed a girl obsessed with Mario, DBZ, Batman and toucans. We'd have so much fun together, and it would be meant to be. We'd also have the same tastes in food, similar senses of fashion, similar quirks, and similar senses of humor.
VrVWI.jpg
Every coin has two sides. "Opposites attract" might work because, while a girl with the same interests sounds nice, it might eventually get boring if we didn't have a lot to learn from each other. This goes for personality traits as well. My shyness would be complimented by her outgoing traits, my sense of humor would be the other side to her serious attitude, et cetra.
This is where I think that "perfect balance" needs to take place. I like the idea of similar interests and such, but yes it would get boring as you mentioned. Also, I would want someone who is a little different than I am. It has to be that perfect balance, and when you find that perfect balance, you have found your perfect soulmate.
Someone told me "you just KNOW" when you find someone. She says she cannot explain it any other way other than you just KNOW when it's meant to be. I do believe this because the guys I have met in my life, I haven't had that "connection" with them, or if I did think we connected, it fell apart (In this case with the guy I've been ranting about on here---I thought we had a "connection" but there is nothing there now since he has found someone else to go out with).

NintendoQueen said:
Mason said:
VrVWI.jpg
This is where I think that "perfect balance" needs to take place. I like the idea of similar interests and such, but yes it would get boring as you mentioned. Also, I would want someone who is a little different than I am. It has to be that perfect balance, and when you find that perfect balance, you have found your perfect soulmate.
Someone told me "you just KNOW" when you find someone. She says she cannot explain it any other way other than you just KNOW when it's meant to be. I do believe this because the guys I have met in my life, I haven't had that "connection" with them, or if I did think we connected, it fell apart (In this case with the guy I've been ranting about on here---I thought we had a "connection" but there is nothing there now since he has found someone else to go out with).

I've never had a connection. Pity me

NintendoQueen said:
@Mason---if you are not being sarcastic, I do somewhat agree with this, but I have had 2 OLDER guys (in their 30s) have these creepy "crushes" on me. I don't know if I want to say CRUSH, but one of them was in my physics class a few years ago and he would ask me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and such. UM NO!!!!!! So yeah, I don't like creepy stalker crushes...see, the funny thing is, it was an older man who was once married and has kids who are a few years younger than me.
Ooooo, creepy! How dare these old (like 30) geezers talk to you! Cause they're old, like 30! Hopefully some nice guy will hit on you (and he better like ya know be like 23)

Marwikedor said:
NintendoQueen said:
@Mason---if you are not being sarcastic, I do somewhat agree with this, but I have had 2 OLDER guys (in their 30s) have these creepy "crushes" on me. I don't know if I want to say CRUSH, but one of them was in my physics class a few years ago and he would ask me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and such. UM NO!!!!!! So yeah, I don't like creepy stalker crushes...see, the funny thing is, it was an older man who was once married and has kids who are a few years younger than me.
Ooooo, creepy! How dare these old (like 30) geezers talk to you! Cause they're old, like 30! Hopefully some nice guy will hit on you (and he better like ya know be like 23)
I'm 22, so that's an 8 year difference which I think is a lot. So yeah. And yes, I do hope that some 23 year old would hit on me for once...That's actually close to my age.

NintendoQueen said:
Marwikedor said:
NintendoQueen said:
@Mason---if you are not being sarcastic, I do somewhat agree with this, but I have had 2 OLDER guys (in their 30s) have theHse creepy "crushes" on me. I don't know if I want to say CRUSH, but one of them was in my physics class a few years ago and he would ask me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and such. UM NO!!!!!! So yeah, I don't like creepy stalker crushes...see, the funny thing is, it was an older man who was once married and has kids who are a few years younger than me.
I'm 22, so that's an 8 year difference which I think is a lot. So yeah. And yes, I do hope that some 23 year old would hit on me for once...That's actually close to my age.
Maybe that's the problem. You can't always get a guy your age and I'm pretty sure my parents are at least 5 years apart.

Sry for the double post but for some reason the edit button won't work. But Geez Louise, Nintendo Queen, unless you are a complete dog (and I know you are not) if you want a lover boy you can walk on any street corner and say "Hello, I'm a woman!" That's it! Only unsavory guys you'd think would complain (to themselves, of course) as much as you. You must want something deeper than that, I'm guessing like a deeper sort of relationship.

Or you could just stick your arms mover your shoulders and make it look like you're making out with some guy, to make everyone jelous.

If you go out on a street and yell "I'm a woman". Everybody would look at you funny. Unless YOU are a complete dog and do that (which youre probabaly not... well, im not too sure) then you might find some random guy off the street.

You dont just randomly go out with somebody, you have to know them enough.

I'm not a slut, if that is what you are saying. I want to be with someone who would care about me. I have never had a boyfriend before, and I am not THAT desperate to the point where I'd put out to just random guys.
Marwikedor, I find that quite disrespectful. I know you said I'm probably not like that, so why did you say that anyways?
And about the age thing, I don't care if some 37 year old is married to a 30 year old. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't want a huge age gap between me and my boyfriend/husband. That's just my opinion.

No you got me wrong Nintendo Queen I was saying your not like that and that its good that your not you just misunderstood the statement.

Marwikedor said:
No you got me wrong Nintendo Queen I was saying your not like that and that its good that your not you just misunderstood the statement.
\
You got to make yourself more clear when you talk like that

Marwikedor said:
God, is it really too hard to use good grammar? They should have a good grammar day where you're forced to use it or not post.

NintendoQueen said:
I'm not a slut, if that is what you are implying. I want to be with someone who would care about me. I have never had a boyfriend before, and I am not THAT desperate to the point where I'd put out to just random guys.
Marwikedor, I find that quite disrespectful. I know you said I'm probably not like that, so why did you say that anyways?
And about the age thing, I don't care if some 37 year old is married to a 30 year old. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't want a huge age gap between me and my boyfriend/husband. That's just my opinion.
Fixed.

Yes, I agree with this grammar thing. You need to make it so that you use correct punctuation and such. It is hard to read some posts and it is easy to misunderstand people when you don't sound clear in your posts.
Marwikedor said:
Sry for the double post but for some reason the edit button won't work. But Geez Louise, Nintendo Queen, unless you are a complete dog (and I know you are not) if you want a lover boy you can walk on any street corner and say "Hello, I'm a woman!" That's it! Only unsavory guys you'd think would complain (to themselves, of course) as much as you. You must want something deeper than that, I'm guessing like a deeper sort of relationship.
But in this post, you sounded annoyed with me. As if I were desperate to find a man. I must be misunderstanding you here.....

And UM, what did you fix in my post anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back