The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Thread

Dragon Ball Super is over. What did you think of it?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disliked it

• Hated it

• Total voters
Re: The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai Thread

The Dark Knight said:
FireKirby said:
The Dark Knight said:
No I have not.
For a dragon ball Z rpg game it's kinda good.

it's a shame they don't go to the Frieza saga.
Isn't that the game that has Broly as a hidden boss?
yeah.

anywho, I am AP grinding so that Goku learns Meteor Combination so that I can use it in the fight against piccolo.

I dunno which one is the best.

all of them have their good moments.

Definitely Androids. The Buus/Saiyans/Namek Sagas just don't give you this feeling of horror

Majin Buu said:
Definitely Androids. The Buus/Saiyans/Namek Sagas just don't give you this feeling of horror

Buu is the closest to that though. Even if the humor is more of the strange kind with lots of people being turned into Candy (And the extinction attack that Super Buu launches). But yeah, Cell's way of absorbing normal people is definitely the part of the series where the horror reaches it's Max. Heck when he powers up before fighting 17 they basically have souls wrapped all around him.

Though if nothing else, the music (From Faulconer that is) that plays when Buu is hatching gives a sense that something really bad is coming out. (It also plays plenty of times afterwards at different points of course but yeah)

I have recalled Majin Buu's theme being quite childish, which can throw off the fact that he was created for evil purposes, but once Super Buu enters the scene, the theme becomes more intense.

Attention DBZA fans. here's a sneak peak of Cell's voice in Team Four Star's parody.

I wonder what I'd happen if Kirby swallowed Buu.

O.O

IceShadow1195 said:
I wonder what I'd happen if Kirby swallowed Buu.

O.O
He would use chocolate beam to make food and eat it

Hey GP.

what's your opinion on Krillin.

Krillin's actually my favorite Non-Saiyan character. Sure, he's no match in strength against anyone who's a Saiyan or a bad guy by the time the Android Saga starts but I appreciate his bravery in actually being there close to the action in nearly every battle in the series. I appreciate all the comic relief moments they give him as well. The only fight in the series he misses out the most was in the Buu saga. And even then he bravely attacked and sacrificed himself to Super Buu to try to give everyone else including his family a chance to escape (Even if it was futile).

Back