The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Thread

Dragon Ball Super is over. What did you think of it?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disliked it

• Hated it

• Total voters
Re: The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai Thread

At least had Vegeta not warned Nappa, Krillin might of killed Nappa with the Destructo Disk (But then they'd be screwed having been left alone with Vegeta until Goku arrived). I also think at one point Krillin almost got Frieza while he was in his 2nd form. Though I suppose that'd be a pretty anticlimatic end. Not to mention getting screwed against the Androids.

Yeah. If Krillin had killed Frieza right there, then goku would have never gone Super Saiyan, and then they would be murdered by the androids, then Trunks' timeline would occur.

The Dark Knight said:
Yeah. If Krillin had killed Frieza right there, then goku would have never gone Super Saiyan, and then they would be murdered by the androids, then Trunks' timeline would occur.

Heck it'd be even worse then Trunks' timeline because there'd be even less of a fight. If Goku didn't turn Super Saiyan, Vegeta probably wouldn't have either. Android 19 and Dr. Gero as Android 20 might have even been enough to beat the Z Warriors then. Also I have reason to think Trunks wouldn't have even been born had Goku not become a Super Saiyan. I'll elaborate if you think I should explain.

Northern Verve said:
The Dark Knight said:

Heck it'd be even worse then Trunks' timeline because there'd be even less of a fight. If Goku didn't turn Super Saiyan, Vegeta probably wouldn't have either. Android 19 and Dr. Gero as Android 20 might have even been enough to beat the Z Warriors then. Also I have reason to think Trunks wouldn't have even been born had Goku not become a Super Saiyan. I'll elaborate if you think I should explain.
When you think about it, if Frieza had been killed earlier. Vegeta would have attacked the Z-fighters on Namek and gotten the Dragon balls. He would've gained immortality and would be able to defeat the Andoids, but then again, why would he go back to Earth if the Z-fighers were dead?

The Dark Knight said:
When you think about it, if Frieza had been killed earlier. Vegeta would have attacked the Z-fighters on Namek and gotten the Dragon balls. He would've gained immortality and would be able to defeat the Andoids, but then again, why would he go back to Earth if the Z-fighers were dead?

At the point I'm talking about? (When Frieza was in his second form). No that wouldn't happen because: 1. The Dragonballs were stone because Guru had died, the very reason Frieza engaged a fight with the Z Fighters in the first place and 2. Not if Vegeta wanted to face an Angry healed-up Goku. Sure Vegeta might of gone off and escaped, but I have a feeling his pride would of made him want to challenge Goku in the first place. A rematch of their fight on Earth, this time with Goku having the upper hand.

I've been leveling up krillin a lot in the game i mentioned to you GP.

he's level 30.

grinding ftw.

The Dark Knight said:
*facepalm*

I forgot the dragon balls were stone at that point.

Talking about though does bring up some of my favorite things to do with DBZ: Think about the What-Ifs. I love how the Budokai games and Tenkaichi like to include bonus What-If stuff. Even the first Budokai had a Bonus What-If story for Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell (Albeit for Cell it turns out to be just a dream).

Northern Verve said:
The Dark Knight said:
*facepalm*

Talking about though does bring up some of my favorite things to do with DBZ: Think about the What-Ifs. I love how the Budokai games and Tenkaichi like to include bonus What-If stuff. Even the first Budokai had a Bonus What-If story for Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell (Albeit for Cell it turns out to be just a dream).
I saw that one.

CELLIN!

FireKirby said:
Northern Verve said:
The Dark Knight said:
*facepalm*

I saw that one.

CELLIN!
What a terrible dream to have.

When he wakes up from the dream he says something like this:

"I guess 10 days is too long to wait for the tournament..."

Really makes you wonder what goes on in the dreams of the characters.

The Dark Knight said:
Really makes you wonder what goes on in the dreams of the characters.

Well we get a few Goku dreams during the actual series. And at least one Gohan one. All of them Nightmares.

Though one problem with them is they seem to show how the current threat looks like even if they've never actually seen them yet. Goku has a dream with Androids 17 and 18 though he never saw them. Similarly with Gohan when he has a nightmare about Cell. Then again Goku also had one with Vegeta and Nappa and he was napping in Other World so again, no way he could of seen them.

The Dark Knight said:
Who's gonna buy Budokai HD Collection?

I'll get it if it's ever ported to the Wii U. Otherwise fancier graphics isn't enough for me to buy games I already own. As much as it looks cooler.

Northern Verve said:
The Dark Knight said:
Who's gonna buy Budokai HD Collection?

I'll get it if it's ever ported to the Wii U. Otherwise fancier graphics isn't enough for me to buy games I already own. As much as it looks cooler.
Same here.

Ugh. I almost want to get a PS3 or a 360 just so I can get Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi.

And I don't have only a Wii because I'm a Nintendo fanboy. Financially I can barely afford one console per generation.

But but but character creation D:

Also it's a PS3 I'd get because I still need to get FFX, FFX-2, KH, and KH2 for the PS2.

Most Dragon Ball Z fighting games can't compete with the Budokai Tenkaichi series. Or at least, that's how I feel about all of this.

MnSG said:
Most Dragon Ball Z fighting games can't compete with the Budokai Tenkaichi series. Or at least, that's how I feel about all of this.
Raging Blast 2?

Back