Fire Emblem: Awakening

Why does everyone seem to have trouble with chapter 9. I beat it without any problems.

I foud it hard...

yay: I did both Deaths Embrace and 5 Anna Firefight AND got the rewards yesterday.

I can't do roster rescue though without letting any reventants escape :(.

Also, I think Apothesis is out today. I probably won't be able to do it but I will download it anyway.

Up to Chapter 11, when should I start promoting, I have two master seals up to this point.

Also parings:

Chrom x Sumia (a)
Virion x Sully (b)
Vaike x Miriel (a)
Kellam x Tharja (c)
Ricken x Maribelle (a)
Gaius x Panna (b)
Lon'qu x Cordelia (b)
Gregor x Nowi (b)

I'd actually promote or reclass Maribelle and Lissa when they reach level 10 because they're pretty much useless if they're not promoted.

nsymon said:
Also why does of all the enemy units seem to enjoy attacking Vaike.
The AI is programmed so that if there's even the slightest chance that it can murder one of your units, it will swarm that unit until he/she is dead.

Vaike is pretty frail early on, so that's probably why they swarm him.

...actually, I've never trained Vaike past Chapter Four. He's just so... terrible.

I never used him on my first playthrough
On this playthrough I have given enough fucks to train him and Miriel to be pretty decent when the first time I dropped them straight away.

I just could never get along with using her for some reason.
I always found Ricken better to use.

I did train her this time around though.

Dr. Javelin said:
...actually, I've never trained Vaike past Chapter Four. He's just so... terrible.
I dunno.

Gamble/Zeal/Counter/Sol/Axefaire Berserker Vaike is pretty rad.

welp after months of not playing i got back and im up to chapter 22, also training noire and yarne to see if they're any good.

As all my other units are characters, that arent my mains, i dont care much for, while kjeel is nice and all, im not fond of generals in this game for some reason.

So yeah ill probably beat this soon and checkout the dlc later.

I guess Tharja can use Dark Magic while Miriel cannot. I am using both of them anyway.

Yeah, I always use Henry and Tharja over Miriel, hence why I rarely use her.

EDIT:
aghhhhhh! I got to the forth wave of Apothesis and I was really happy as I thought I would do it but then the bunch of fliers popped out at the bottom and the only units I had at the bottom were Lissa and Libra who are fragile compared to everyone else and were holding mostly healing items. Then I panicked and Cynthia ended up getting killed so I quit.

I am so sad now :(

Don't get me started on how hard chapter 11 was.

It took me billions of tries.

I have no idea why, but I could never get into using magic users. I had my avatar, Morgan, Inigo, and this StreePass guy I picked up, but they all ended up being just about even for their magic and physical attacks, so... yeah.

they're handy for taking down generals, great knights, and wyvern riders easier (and the aerial classes if you've got a wind tome)

archers are probably better on pegasi users anyway, iirc their res is higher than their defense

could be wrong though i haven't played fea in awhile (i should though)

Back