Fire Emblem: Awakening

Terriermon said:
I have no idea why, but I could never get into using magic users. I had my avatar, Morgan, Inigo, and this StreePass guy I picked up, but they all ended up being just about even for their magic and physical attacks, so... yeah.
what

magic is, like, the greatest weapon in the game

dark magic tomes are the most op weapons, especially of you forge them

aversa's night has 20 power when forged and gives half damage dealt to the wielder

ruin has a stupid critical rate, with a pretty good power if you forge it

mire is the only long range attack weapon afaik

not to mention the fact that magic users can attack both directly and indirectly at the same time, which is always handy

On the subject of tome users: Shadowgift Morgan is awesome. It's worth having male Avatar marry Aversa, who is a pretty dang good unit in her own right, if you don't mind waiting until endgame to do so.

I just wanted to mention that I married Tiki last playthrough, and manakete Morgan is also ludicrously awesome.

She almost makes Tiki look weak, and Tiki is easily one of the best units in the entire game.

I love magice users. On my main team I have Inigo, Morgan, Henry, Tharja and Cynthia who are all tome using classes. Though all of them except Henry can deal physical damage as well.

Dr. Javelin said:
I just wanted to mention that I married Tiki last playthrough, and manakete Morgan is also ludicrously awesome.

She almost makes Tiki look weak, and Tiki is easily one of the best units in the entire game.

i thought about doing that, maybe next time though, although that might be soon considering how im soon to beat the game.

I got a couple more streepass teams out an about. Still nobody who is better than me :smug:
One of the streetpassers wasn't very far into the game, probably not up to chapter 13. However, it just so turns out that
Lucina
is on my streetpass team... Whoopsie... I feel kind of bad that I may have spoiled the game for that person ;-;

I should be an ass and have everyone on my Streetpass team be characters you get from the late Paralogues.

so i finally beat this.

The last few chapters were pretty fun.

Now im doing a new playthrough on classic and hard. Shall be interesting.

If I decide to do the child chapters, will the game become really easy once you get back onto the main route.

if you're on normal yeah.
nsymon said:
If I decide to do the child chapters, will the game become really easy once you get back onto the main route.
if you're on normal yeah.

Kellam said:
I should be an ass and have everyone on my Streetpass team be characters you get from the late Paralogues.

YES, my brother actually suggested this to me earlier.
I feel so sorry for that person...
I also feel bad that they had to try and deal with 10 units all with ratings of 300+ :(

You should indeed

I own all the dlc
However I haven't completed Roster Rescue properly (I have completed it but not done it so I get the reward) and I am stuck on Apothesis (I made it up to wave 4)

Phantom L said:
I got a couple more streepass teams out an about. Still nobody who is better than me :smug:
One of the streetpassers wasn't very far into the game, probably not up to chapter 13. However, it just so turns out that
Lucina
is on my streetpass team... Whoopsie... I feel kind of bad that I may have spoiled the game for that person ;-;

Are you actually aware if the streetpasser has Fire Emblem? If you happen to streetpass someone who doesn't have the game, then the game will just generate a random team for you to fight.

Speaking of, has anyone ever gotten a weird StreePass team? I've seen plenty generic ones, and one that introduced herself with "AvengersAssemble" and attacked with "Hulk Smash!"

Terriermon said:
Speaking of, has anyone ever gotten a weird StreePass team? I've seen plenty generic ones, and one that introduced herself with "AvengersAssemble" and attacked with "Hulk Smash!"
I think I know who that is lol

I've only got one Streetpass team from a guy named Aythol. His team was too weak to even both fighting, so I just bought some of the weapons his team had. The scary thing was that his avatar looked exactly like mine except with different eyes.

I went through a streak of people that were pitifully weak. When I got to the fourth one, I didn't even bother glancing at them and made way for the fight.

I got royally beaten up.

Rei Hino said:
Phantom L said:
Lucina

Are you actually aware if the streetpasser has Fire Emblem? If you happen to streetpass someone who doesn't have the game, then the game will just generate a random team for you to fight.
I'm pretty sure they did have the game as if they didn't it doesn't come up with anyone...

Phantom L said:
Rei Hino said:
Phantom L said:
Lucina

I'm pretty sure they did have the game as if they didn't it doesn't come up with anyone...
The game does throw random teams at you if the StreePaster doesn't have the game, from what I can tell, and it can show from what combinations of classes the characters will receive. Virion as a Sage, Maribelle as a Falcon Knight, Tiki as a Griffon Rider, etc.

I'm pretty sure that's the case 90% of the time you get a street pass team.

Sooo...
Just out of interest, have anyone of you guys ever married off certain people because you like the pairing/ you think the kid looks cool with that certain hair colour rather than caring about stats and skills?

I am sure guilty of that one in manyy ways...

hell yeah
it's just like using rolf in fe9, he sucks but what do i care?

I have Tharja and Henry marry just because they are such a fucking great couple
Part of the reason I married Gaius was because errmmm... Summer scramble...

I know someone of tumblr and part of the reason they had Libra marry Olivia was to get what they reffered to as 'The Fabled Klavier Gavin Inigo'

I also had Ricken marry Nowi as they both look reaally young.

Back