Fire Emblem: Awakening

I did Libra x Miriel because I was hoping that they would have a science v. religion debate. They didn't.

I pairing Tharja and Kellam and they do somewhat fit.

So far I've married Chrom and Sumia, Vaike and Miriel, Lissa and Avatar (regretting this one), Ricken and Maribelle and Sully and Virion. Still need work on my other pairings, most of them are at support level A now although 2 pairings still remain at C.

The only units I'm not using is Stahl (never had room to use him), Donnel (Pain to train), Fredrick (overpowered monster that eats exp), Anna (no good pairings).

I've only promoted two units, Lissa to War Cleric and Maribelle to Valkyrie. Almost ready to promote Chrom.

Lost the window to train him, will use him if I ever do a second playthough.

nsymon said:
Lost the window to train him, will use him if I ever do a second playthough.
I see where you are coming from as I did the game with Sully on the first playthrough.
While I married Stahl and trained him like crazy.

On my second playthrought I actually gave enough fucks to train Sully but I still don't use her that much.

so i managed to use cherche on this playthrough, i must admit her supports with kellam are... awkward.

anyway chapter 15 ahoy

also it feels like frederick, kellam, chrom, stahl, and me are really pulling this team lol.

also training olivia on hard is very difficult

Phantom L said:
Sooo...
Just out of interest, have anyone of you guys ever married off certain people because you like the pairing/ you think the kid looks cool with that certain hair colour rather than caring about stats and skills?

I am sure guilty of that one in manyy ways...

all the time.

i like cordy and stahl, even if severa turns out a little so-so stats-wise.

also kjellam because she looks best with black hair

Rei Hino said:
Phantom L said:
Sooo...
Just out of interest, have anyone of you guys ever married off certain people because you like the pairing/ you think the kid looks cool with that certain hair colour rather than caring about stats and skills?

I am sure guilty of that one in manyy ways...

all the time.

i like cordy and stahl, even if severa turns out a little so-so stats-wise.

also kjellam because she looks best with black hair
I do Cordelia and Stahl too.

Stats-wise, I think a Lon'qu fathered Severa turns out better, but I just kinda like the idea of Stahl bein' Severa's father :Y

Rei Hino said:
Stats-wise, I think a Lon'qu fathered Severa turns out better, but I just kinda like the idea of Stahl bein' Severa's father :Y

i wonder if severa has a stomach of steel like her father in your playthroughs?

クッパJr. said:
I did Libra x Miriel because I was hoping that they would have a science v. religion debate. They didn't.
Oh and I also did Maribelle x Donnell because rich girl poor boy.

well i worked hard at making olivia good, she seems to be a really good swordmaster, dat speed and agility.

speaking of olivia i dont think anything will top that WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

at the eye brand scene.

also morgan/owain is a seriously good combo.

I think I found a way to do Apothesis!
Use tonics.
Seriously, I don't care how much it will cost, it will be worth a bash imo.

クッパJr. said:
クッパJr. said:

Maribelle has an interesting support with Gaius, but I tend to do LibraxMaribelle

Rei Hino said:
クッパJr. said:
クッパJr. said:

Maribelle has an interesting support with Gaius, but I tend to do LibraxMaribelle
I do Lon'qu and Maribelle as it is funny as Maribelle is really ladylike and posh and Lon'qu hates women.

Back