Fire Emblem: Awakening

You could come out with a lot of units gone however.

Not if you are a cheapass like me who soft resets :P

I would possibly be able to do that team... I use DLC though...

Also, am I the only one who found Chrom and Frederick's C support hillarious (the one with the naked posters). I also love the 'Manhandling' conversation on the harvest level.

Promoted Lon'qu to Swordmaster, Tharja to Sorcerer, Cordelia to Falconknight, Virion to Sniper, Avatar to Grandmaster and Chrom to Great Lord all at level 20,

I had to promote Lissa and Maribelle to War Cleric and Valkyrie before level 20 because I can't stand them having no weapons. Also second sealed Morgon into an Archer because she can't hold herself as a Cleric and I need way more bow users in my army.

you don't need bow users
one unit class you always need more of is cavaliers, because archers seriously suck.

NSY said:
I had to promote Lissa [...] War Cleric

you should've reclassed her to pegasus knight instead. she makes an amazing dark flier (although it does take a lot of training)

Ultraluigi said:
one unit class you always need more of is cavaliers

i find this statement funny because i never use cavaliers

May reclass her later, not too bothered right now.
Ultraluigi said:
you don't need bow users
one unit class you always need more of is cavaliers, because archers seriously suck.
I highly disagree with you, Bows are actually more powerful than Magic, the only advantage with magic is that it doesn't have to be attacked from a range.

I do really like Magic users though.

NSY said:
Ultraluigi said:
you don't need bow users
I highly disagree with you, Bows are actually more powerful than Magic, the only advantage with magic is that it doesn't have to be attacked from a range.

how exactly are magic and cavaliers related?

NSY said:

now that you've already promoted her, just wait until shes over level 15 or something and then you would be able to reclass her to dark flier without having to go through pegasus knight

I only have one Cavalier on my team, which is Sully, and I pretty much never use her. On the other hand, I have at least three Heroes on my team.

Phantom L said:
I would possibly be able to do that team... I use DLC though...

Also, am I the only one who found Chrom and Frederick's C support hillarious (the one with the naked posters). I also love the 'Manhandling' conversation on the harvest level.

oh god yes, i think i pair them up a bit each playthrough just for that support.

Although i do like much of fredericks supports, such as some lissa's "HOW TO BE LAZY" class she puts him through.

Frederick in general though is pretty great, too bad he doesnt end up that good later due to being a crutch early in game.

Prepromoted units are not supposed to be very good though.

NSY said:
Prepromoted untis are not supposed to be very good though.

Well i know that, but i just like his character.

Although his pair up stats can be very beneficial :>

most prepromoted guys aren't that good, except jeigans/oifeys/whatever dagda is
haar(fe9) is cool too

NSY said:
Ultraluigi said:
you don't need bow users

I do really like Magic users though.

how powerful they are depends on who you're fighting, magic is gonna take down a general much faster than a bow would.

Zae said:
Frederick in general though is pretty great, too bad he doesnt end up that good later due to being a crutch early in game.

frederick's fanatical fitness hour

s'all i gotta say.

I finally found them....
A worthy foe in streetpass...
I seriously did find a great team. They did seem to enjoy... galeforce grinding though. However, they hadn't married off their avatar, despite obviously have completed the game...
Maybe they didn't know who to marry the avatar off too or didn't know the avatar could even marry.

Phantom L said:
Pearl said:
maybe they just wanted to stay single
But that means they don't get Morgan...
Their loss, just meant is was easier for me to beat them ahahahaha...

im not sure how anyone wouldnt want morgan

personally i just love her character and dat unit stats

meh, tharja's personality is just the generic fanservice character
also, yandere is an overused archetype and FE should be different from other games, by leaving out the fanservice/anime tropes aspect of RPGs.

Back