Fire Emblem: Awakening

I bought every DLC as I am an ass.

I have done all of them except Roster Rescue, which I can't do because even though my units can clear the enemies easily, I can't work out the best route to go to kill the revenments and Apothesis which I have got to wave 4 on but then shit went down as in wave four enemies appear to the bottom as I keep my healers at the bottom and they are quite fragile.

NSY said:
The only thing I hate about this game is that grinding is so easy. The part is buying the golden pack is like a free pass to the end of the game.

are you serious

NSY said:
The only thing I hate about this game is that grinding is so easy. The part is buying the golden pack is like a free pass to the end of the game.

well im glad you wasted your money.

Zae said:
NSY said:

well im glad you wasted your money.
I have stayed well away from that pack.

I'd just like to say that I've been playing this more the last few days and I'm enjoying it.

At Chapter 9 at the moment.

shut up crash

i did casual

i'll probably do the other mode on my next run

you're tharja

i'm blaming you for this

Rei Hino said:
speaking of, smasher just killed tharja, gg
I killed Gaius the first tine around
Then got really upset as I didn't know he was recruitable.
Seriously, when he came up I thought to myself 'why do I have to kill him ;-;' then it turned it was be because I didn't.

I knew you had to recruit Tharja though from people here.

helpful tip: if somebody isn't a boss and has a name, they're recruitable
there are exceptions, as evidenced by me spending 4 hours trying to recruit nedata in fe9

lol well im shocked by the fact that my morgan on this third playthrough is a pegasus knight

i guess it isnt too surprising seeing who the mother is.

IIRC, Morgan starts off as whatever his/her opposite-sexed parent's starting class is, unless it's an exclusive class like Lord or Conqueror. For example, marrying Lissa will start Morgan off as a Cleric.

クッパJr. said:
IIRC, Morgan starts off as whatever his/her opposite-sexed parent's starting class is, unless it's an exclusive class like Lord or Conqueror. For example, marrying Lissa will start Morgan off as a Cleric.
ugh, if morgan starts of a Cleric, she won't even be able to hold herself for a single turn. Lucky I managed to recruit her in one turn and reclass her into an Archer. Now she's a pretty good Bow Knight.

What do you guys prefer, Wyvern lords or Griffon riders?

hard to say they're both pretty good imo

although i must admit having lances along with axes is pretty helpful

edit:

just got cynthia, gotta admit i like her. :>

Back