Fire Emblem: Awakening

to each their own.

morgan should turn out pretty good though.

on another note, i hate how morgan's support with her mother is so... bland?

I did a FeMUxDonnel fathered Owain run and got a pretty rad Morgan.

felt weird marrying one of the children characters though

Tharja said:
to each their own.

morgan should turn out pretty good though.

I have plans to have avatar pass down galeforce and Inigo pass down Astra. The other slots will be taken by Ignis, armsthrift and limitbreaker.

Also, how do I get second seals pre chapter 16?

I hope my plan to get Olivia galeforce before doing chapter 13 in order to have her pass onto Lucina succeeds...

Phantom L said:
I hope my plan to get Olivia galeforce before doing chapter 13 in order to have her pass onto Lucina succeeds...

if worst comes to worst you can probably grind her by fighting risen or doing dlc or something

So last night I made some big progress. I have galeforce Lucina, Galeforce and rightful king Inigo, Lifetaker and Vengence Noire, Luna and Deliverer Gerome and Astra and galeforce Cynthia so far.

Galeforce grinding is so painful ;-;

I remember making Tharja a general knight one time to give Noire Luna, she looked kinda silly lol.

Ahahaha

I have it so when Gerome is paired up he has a movement of 12.
I can't wait until I am done with this playthrough.

I also have now recruited Laurent who has no special skills as I cba to do too much with Miriel and Ricken, but he does have hex, Kjelle who I was also a bit lazy with skillwise but has Kellam dad stats, Severa who has galeforce and astra, Morgan who has galeforce and Rightful king and Owain who has galeforce and Aegis.

I am actually trying to do all of the kid paralouges before completing the main story, which is a bit of an ass. I still need to do Nah (Who gets appitude), Yarne (Who I was a wee bit lazy with as I never use him :/) and Brady (I need to get Maribelle galeforce first).

i typically do them alternating

so like i'll do a story chapter, and then i'll do two paralouges, then i'll grind whichever kids i just got until they're at s-support, and then i do a story chapter again, etc.

I have done most of them and am up to chapter 19.
I just don't want to be too overlevelled as some of my units are already capping out.

I only did a about 6 child chapters in my first playthough even though I did unlock them all.

I missed three out first time around (Laurent, Kjelle and Brady) as I was a lazy shit

I have done all the paralouges and all the kids are married and advanced classes. I have unlocked the final chapter but I am going to do all the spotpass side stories first. Then onto the dlc and eventually apothesis.

Tharja said:
probably because that's the only way it could make sense, considering it's possible to fit literally every female character into that slot

okay, i'm playing lunatic+, classic mode.
It's really aah difficult, but I still think fe6 hm was harder (chapter 16x)

Dr. Javelin said:
Tharja said:
probably because that's the only way it could make sense, considering it's possible to fit literally every female character into that slot

IIRC, Male Morgan's is the same, too. But yeah, I realize I'm probably asking for too much, but it'd be nice if it were a little more personalized and had a little more depth.

Ugh...
It is painful trying to get 30 great units.
I am going to not be a cheapass on radiant hero so I have to do it the hard way ;-;
I am not going to do the final chapter until I have Priam.

Phantom L said:
Ugh...
I am going to not be a cheapass on radiant hero so I have to do it the hard way ;-;
well i guess its risen time for you

risen grinding it not the funnest thing in the world

NSY said:
Phantom L said:
Ugh...
well i guess its risen time for you

risen grinding it not the funnest thing in the world
do you not have dlc or something
srlsy

I own every DLC for FEA

BRB, going to have a go at radiant hero now, I know I am going to have to be VERY careful with where I place some units.

EDIT: I did even though I had a group of 7 units huddled in a corner whike the other 23 did the heavy lifting.

I thendid the end game and FP1

I now have the other two FP DLC's, Rouges and redeemers 3, the three tricky DLC's and Apothesis left to do.

I beat this game couple of weeks ago and the conclusion to the plot is
cliched but done in a very epic way, the final chapters really captured the atmosphere that was going on. The last battle against Grima and the end is actually quite tear dropping even though this type of plot has been done a million times before.

Then I start a game on hard mode and without noticing I overrighted my original file data meaning that i'm now stuck back out chapter 3.

Amazing

Back