Fire Emblem: Awakening

Thrawn said:
NSY said:
I would place four non-range units (preferably Axe users but it doesn't matter) around Tiki. I would then send the rest of your units after the risen that come after Tiki. I would go after the ones that have range weapons first since they can still reach Tiki even with the defence. If you don't kill all of the Risen that are near you, they will just go after one the units next to Tiki and will likely die in the process. Be sure to have a lot of bow units on your team.
That's one way to do it, but if you let even two ranged units past the barricade, Tiki dies.
You can heal her though.

I continued doing my mmu playthrough
I am in that horrible stage if having 4 dark fliers.

NSY said:
Thrawn said:
NSY said:
I would place four non-range units (preferably Axe users but it doesn't matter) around Tiki. I would then send the rest of your units after the risen that come after Tiki. I would go after the ones that have range weapons first since they can still reach Tiki even with the defence. If you don't kill all of the Risen that are near you, they will just go after one the units next to Tiki and will likely die in the process. Be sure to have a lot of bow units on your team.
That's one way to do it, but if you let even two ranged units past the barricade, Tiki dies.
You can heal her though.

yeah but its kind of a waste if you can do it without healing her, which is what i did.

Wat! Healing is a waste? Nothing that gives you EXP is a waste.

Gabumon said:
Wat! Healing is a waste? Nothing that gives you EXP is a waste.

healing is very slow exp, i mean sure its okay, but its really a lot slower than actually killing enemies.

Gabumon said:
Well somehow my healers were the first units to hit level 20.

might be because you're not as aggressive and offensive as i am.

That is very possible and likely. I don't want to take the risk of someone getting killed and having to restart the entire thing. I only get aggressive when there are thieves on the map or an ally unit needs to be protected.

I just finished Noble Lineage (the chapter where you recruit Maribelle's kid). Least fun mission I played yet. I basically hated everything about it. Especially the longbow snipers.

On the plus side, all characters I primarily use in my army are now married.

Gabumon said:
I just finished Noble Lineage (the chapter where you recruit Maribelle's kid). Least fun mission I played yet. I basically hated everything about it. Especially the longbow snipers.

On the plus side, all characters I primarily use in my army are now married.
brady sucks ass, too.
i disliked that mission too. why doesnt fe13 have any real defense missions??

how about the tiki one? that was a good defense mission

and there's also that one where you have to protect emmeryn earlier in the game

Thrawn said:
how about the tiki one? that was a good defense mission

and there's also that one where you have to protect emmeryn earlier in the game

yeah but both of them are laughably easy.

Thrawn said:
well, yeah.

but you could say that about the whole game, so...

doesnt really mean anything

i guess me and Ultraluigi are just used to the other FE games where you generally have much harder missions.

Looking at you FE12 wyvern units

Snake said:
I can't do the gangrel level on my male mu playthrough *cry*
Just do a bit of grinding or go and get more child units first.

NSY said:
Snake said:
I can't do the gangrel level on my male mu playthrough *cry*
Just do a bit of grinding or go and get more child units first.
I got them all already, I guess I will just have to grind, welp

I'm a chapter 24. I just found out that

my avatar is Grima.

Hoping the final boss will be cool like Sacred Stones.

Yoshidude99 said:
I'm a chapter 24. I just found out that

my avatar is Grima.

Hoping the final boss will be cool like Sacred Stones.
well it was kinda obvious they had a link

I just finished the final chapter and completed the game. It was pretty neat. Definitely worth the money, even though it had the occasional terrible unfun mission here and there, but those were so few they can be ignored.

In retrospect I find it funny how I complained about Donnel being useless at the beginning when he went on to become the indesputably best unit in my army. He is indestructible and he kills everything. Figures that he would be the one to deal the finishing blow to the final boss when Chrom couldn't pull it off. I love you, Donny.

Also, I heard this is some sort of sacrilegue and doing it means you're playing the game wrong, but I didn't use any of the kids (aside from Lucina as filler in the final chapter). Not gonna let some temporally displaced whippersnappers upstage me and my army of grumpy old folks. :mad:

i also had chrom do the finishing blow, then again i made him pretty powerful each playthrough.

But yeah donnel is really powerful in the end although i actually made mu and tiki even more powerful then him on my second playthrough.

Although the most powerful unit seems to be morrigan, who has always been my most powerful, and to be honest i like the kids much more.

Especially cynthia.

Gabumon said:
He is indestructible and he kills everything.

this is basically my donnel-fathered brady
he's essentially invincible, and he's got armsthirft and 50+ luck so i can give him whatever sword i want and he can use it forever
i decided to make him a sort of bodyguard for chrom, since chrom ended up pretty weak in that playthrough

Gabumon said:
Also, I heard this is some sort of sacrilegue and doing it means you're playing the game wrong, but I didn't use any of the kids (aside from Lucina as filler in the final chapter). Not gonna let some temporally displaced whippersnappers upstage me and my army of grumpy old folks. :mad:
Don't worry, I did the same thing my first playthorugh.

I just didn't want to take the time to train all these kids, most of whom were annoying, when I already had a great army.

Back