Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Super Mario bros, The lost levels was actually not that hard once you learn everything

Super Mario bros, The lost levels was actually not that hard once you learn everything
I feel like even if it is really hard that's not an automatic indicator of its objective quality too like some people say it is. If you like extreme difficulty you'll probably like it, if not then you probably won't. That said I say that as someone who doesn't intend to 100% every Mario game

I agree based on the first few levels of it I've played, but I know I'm not on the much more infamous ones yet lol

Sunshine seems to have way more bugs when it's emulated and ported than when it's on its original hardware.

This might be unpopular-I'd like to have at least one Mario game where you play as the villains and experience everything from THEIR point of view because it would be very interesting and unique. Like, it'd be great if there was a Mario and Luigi game where you could play as EITHER Mario and Luigi OR Bowser and the Koopalings (keep in mind if there are any games like this, the bad guys still HAVE to lose because who wants to see them win?). Like, play and complete the game as both sides, and you'd get everyone's perspective. Like, I don't know if THIS opinion of mine would be unpopular but I'm thinking probably because probably most people want to play as the heroes, right?

This might be unpopular-I'd like to have at least one Mario game where you play as the villains and experience everything from THEIR point of view because it would be very interesting and unique. Like, it'd be great if there was a Mario and Luigi game where you could play as EITHER Mario and Luigi OR Bowser and the Koopalings (keep in mind if there are any games like this, the bad guys still HAVE to lose because who wants to see them win?). Like, play and complete the game as both sides, and you'd get everyone's perspective. Like, I don't know if THIS opinion of mine would be unpopular but I'm thinking probably because probably most people want to play as the heroes, right?
That's actually a really cool idea

Back