Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

In that case, he has as much ground to exist as Baby Rosalina.

Kart Player 2008 said:
Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:
Maybe to finish the baby collection? I never witnessed someone wanting her due to popularity.

But where's Baby Waluigi, Baby Wario, Baby DK, Baby Bowser, and Baby Yoshi? You know, the ones that actually exist prior
don't think so. He doesn't exist.
He could exist sometime though.

I mean Baby Rosalina graduated from BJADON page to playable character in MK8.

Wait.... *gasp* Baby Waluigi confirmed for MK9

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:
Maybe to finish the baby collection? I never witnessed someone wanting her due to popularity.

But where's Baby Waluigi, Baby Wario, Baby DK, Baby Bowser, and Baby Yoshi? You know, the ones that actually exist prior

They are probably doing it slowly for some reason.

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:

Diddy Kong and Bowser junior are good enough IMO

I would much rather had both Grodus and Count Bleck as the final bosses of their respective games. Sure, maybe Count Bleck was more of an anti-villain unlike Dimentio, but Dimentio ending up as the final boss of the game seemed way too rushed, even if his goals were sort of vivid early-on.

And the Shadow Queen was even more obscure; she only appeared at the end of the game as a demon that was sealed for an entire millennium where she turned out to be even more generic and unappealing than Grodus ever was (so maybe he was less interesting than say Bowser, who is quite humorous, and Bleck, whose villainy was nothing more than simple anger).

Kart Player 2008 said:
I would have taken any of the non-human babies (DK, Yoshi, Bowser) over Baby Rosalina.

I agree.

What? Yeah I know he's 3D Player but what do I care when one of his opinions is actually good?

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are tolerable.
Baby Peach and Baby Daisy are pushing it.
Baby Rosalina is too much.

Kart Player 2008 said:

Wow, something me and 3D Player agree on

IT'S A MIRACLE

if baby Rosalina had come in wii and baby Peach or Daisy in 8 you'd be saying the same thing in reverse...

海巳慧琉 said:
if baby Rosalina had come in wii and baby Peach or Daisy in 8 you'd be saying the same thing in reverse...

No, Baby Rosalina would be WAY too soon for MKWii

海巳慧琉 said:
The difference is that Daisy and Peach were established spin-off stars by that time while Rosalina only had 1 appearance under her belt by that time (Super Mario Galaxy). (I'd say that Rosalina has not quite made herself a spin-off star yet, considering that she still hasn't gotten playable in Party/Tennis/Baseball/Sports Mix/Olympics/Strikers, having only made it into Kart and Golf, though she is very likely to make it into the next Tennis installment considering it was time constraints that kept her out of Open, and even in Golf and Kart, Daisy has 2/5 playable appearances to Rosalina's 1/3).

Kart Player 2008 said:
海巳慧琉 said:
The difference is that Daisy and Peach were established spin-off stars by that time while Rosalina only had 1 appearance under her belt by that time (Super Mario Galaxy). (I'd say that Rosalina has not quite made herself a spin-off star yet, considering that she still hasn't gotten playable in Party/Tennis/Baseball/Sports Mix/Olympics/Strikers, having only made it into Kart and Golf, though she is very likely to make it into the next Tennis installment considering it was time constraints that kept her out of Open, and even in Golf and Kart, Daisy has 2/5 playable appearances to Rosalina's 1/3).
I do not think that Rosalina is overused yet, but I absolutely hate Baby Rosalina and think that she is pointless. She is easily one of the top 10 worst Mario characters and the worst baby by far.

Rosalina could be a lot worse. She hasn't quite reached the levels of a spotlight stealer yet.

Kart Player 2008 said:
This, I find reasonable.

Mcmadness said:
Rosalina could be a lot worse. She hasn't quite reached the levels of a spotlight stealer yet.
Not like Mario. :X

Mario's the main character, he can't really be a spotlight stealer :V

Kart Player 2008 said:

Pink Gold Peach is probably the only character worse than Baby Rosalina

Back