6. 1839
7. 1823
8. 1827
9. 1612
10. 1481

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 2 - things

<no answers>

This really won't help my mafia game get sign ups.

I'm going to get a good night's sleep and hopefully feel better in the morning.

>mfw these questions were made to fit Americans

I was only right on the Nintendo one. I guess I should have known the Pluto one a bit better, but eh.

No, I'm not posting my answers at all. I literally placed Florida in the wrong century (19XX as opposed to 18XX), and, getting to know the answers, I'll just say this: God, I sucked.

A New World Record said:
NSY said:
I don't know what to say right now and I am really upset right now.

I'm not going try to get myself back in but some cheering up from other users is wanted.

Thank you.

Stop wanting sympathy or you're not going to learn a damn thing.

It's a forum game, live and learn from it. You cheated, your own stupid mistake, you deal with it. Simple as that.

I actually agree with this, i've done a lot of stupid things in my life so far, asking for sympathy wouldn't have fixed any of them.

I did really bad on this competition, like really bad. The only one i got close to is the Elvis one.

The Undertaker said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
The Undertaker said:
COLUMBUS'S FIRST VOYAGE WAS IN 1492

YOU ARE A DISGRACE OF AN AMERICAN

IT SAID THIRD
how would his third voyage have come before his first

If you have trouble with simple counting, use the following mnemonic device: one comes before two comes before 60 comes after 12 comes before six trillion comes after 504. This will make your earlier counting difficulties seem like no big deal.

okay i FUCKED THAT ONE UP

i admit it

but still

everything else seemed close-ish

Hajime Hinata said:
The Undertaker said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
The Undertaker said:
COLUMBUS'S FIRST VOYAGE WAS IN 1492

YOU ARE A DISGRACE OF AN AMERICAN

IT SAID THIRD
how would his third voyage have come before his first

where did you come from

The next day, Toad85 called the houseguests into the dining room. The houseguests, still a little shaken up from NSY's expulsion, all sat at the dining room table one by one. Toad85 soon joined them and carried the same thing that MCD had carried when he was HoH.

"Hello fellow houseguests, this is the nomination ceremony. Like MCD did last week, I will begin by pulling the first key. That player will be safe and will pull the next key, and so on until the two nominees are revealed. I will now pull the first key. *pull* Shoey, you are safe."
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Nabber, you are safe."
"Thanks Toad. *pull* RY, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Packy, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Yoshi K, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Nitwit, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* GD, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Rocker, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Smg2daisy, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad. *pull* Gutseh, you are safe.
"Thanks Toad."

MCD, Lily, and NSM remained. All of them just sat there quietly as Gutseh reached for the final key.

"*pull* MCD, you are safe."
"Thanks Toad."

Lily and NSM looked at each other with worried looks on their faces as Toad85 began speaking again.

"I have nominated you NSM, and you Lily, for eviction. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

NSM and Lily have been nominated for eviction.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - End of Week 1 - BMB evicted

Gundam Tanaka said:
I mean really. Toad85 is explainable as he does do the History of Video Games so he probably knows a lot of trivia,

^That helped, but I just love history in general. I have, like, a fucking mini-library in my room just about trivia.

so my first question of the day is this

why didn't toad nominate mcd, as he's already won a veto competition and a hoh competition

i can understand lily

but why nsm

has nsm ever really done anything...BIG in a ubb game before?

The Undertaker said:
so my first question of the day is this

why didn't toad nominate mcd, as he's already won a veto competition and a hoh competition

i can understand lily

but why nsm

has nsm ever really done anything...BIG in a ubb game before?

MCD's gotten off to a good start, but he's still a UBB rookie. I'd need a greater range of data to know for certain if he's dangerous or docile. For all I know, he could challenge every week or he could flounder the rest of the game. And either way, it still doesn't tell me anything about how good a social player he is.

NSM, on the other hand, is already one of the most notoriously consistent players in the game. "Never done anything big", need I remind you he has finished within the top 5 of every season he's competed in so far?

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 2 - Toad85 HoH, Lily and NSM nominated, and expulsion

Bitch please, I have been runner up twice and winner once.... Thanks to picking my aliances well.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 2 - Toad85 HoH, Lily and NSM nominated, and expulsion

Lilith said:
Bitch please, I have been runner up twice and winner once.... Thanks to picking my aliances well.

Exactly my point.

A great social game can be just as dangerous, if not more dangerous, than simply winning challenges and blowing everyone off. And I know both you and NSM are the best in this house at that.

EDIT: You're great at "social game" part, not the "blowing people off" part. Bad wording, my b.

A few hours after the nominations ceremony, the houseguests were called into the living room by Toad85.

"It is now time to pick the six players for the Veto Competition. As Head of Household, I will automatically compete, and so will the nominees, NSM and Lily. The three of us will pick the other three players by random draw. I'll go first."

Toad85 reached his hand into the bag in front of him and pulled out the first ball.

"GreenDisaster."

GD stood next to Toad85 as NSM pulled out the next ball.

"Packy."

Packy walked over and stood next to NSM as Lily called out the name on her ball.

"MCD."

MCD joined them as Toad85 began speaking again.

"As Head of Household, I must now pick a host for the ceremony. I pick Nabber."

"The competition will be held tomorrow. Good luck to all of you."

GD, Packy, and MCD were selected to play in the the Veto competition.
The competition will start soon.

that's good because you probably should

can this be an essay challenge

about the dangers of cheating in 250 words

No, something which I know all about so I can win it :P

The Undertaker said:
can this be an essay challenge

about the dangers of cheating in 250 words
HELL YES.

Back