User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 2 - Toad85 HoH, Lily and NSM nominated, and expulsion

The Undertaker said:
can this be an essay challenge

about the dangers of cheating in 250 words

This is best idea.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 2 - Toad85 HoH, Lily and NSM nominated, and expulsion

do you people really want that

Me too.

Sure.

But I'm still surprised Toad got ALL of them. He's either a genius or cheated as well.

New Super Mario said:
Sure.

But I'm still surprised Toad got ALL of them. He's either a genius or cheated as well.

How dare you question my useless-trivia-remembering ability.

New Super Mario said:
Sure.

Well, it's really hard to catch stuff like this because the host can't see what you are doing. Personally, I would love to have the ability of people recording them doing the challenges to show that they aren't just cheating, but that's way too complicated.

I personally think that NSY coming out and saying he cheated was at least very noble and righteous of him, though his actions still were very cheap and selfish.

I'm almost 100% that someone has cheated before. I mean, I know someone admitted to cheating back in UBB, and they admitted it as well, but I'm pretty sure some have done it as well.

I will say that I have never cheated though. I'm not like that. I actually try to guess. I spend a lot of time looking up random facts since I'm on Quiz Bowl and I am in very many honors classes and - whether or not you want to believe it or not - I have a photographic memory and I really do remember random facts easily.

Operation Paperclip said:
New Super Mario said:
Sure.

How dare you question my useless-trivia-remembering ability.
I'm not questioning it, I'm just really impressed. :P

no that's happened many times

and uh if you guys are really ok with the essay shit i'll actually let you do it for the veto

i had something but i haven't finished it up and i can just save it for a later week

goddammit guys

i have to write a 3-5 page research paper this week and now you're making me write another essay :mad:

A New World Record said:
i have to write a 3-5 page research paper this week and now you're making me write another essay :mad:

well packy

because i love you

even if i do something else for the veto (which i probably will, honestly), i'll make you write the essay <3333

i don't really like the essay idea

but look at ALL DAT SUPPORT for it

that doesn't make me like it more

I don't like the idea.

Aren't we suggesting the essay challenge for the veto competition? You know, the challenge that only I, Packy, MCD, Toad, Lily, and NSM are participating in?

yeah

that was for VETO

yeah i'm not actually going to use it, i decided i don't really like it that much

well DANGIT

i liked that competition idea

Xerneas said:
New Super Mario said:
Sure.

I personally think that NSY coming out and saying he cheated was at least very noble and righteous of him.
no it wasn't he came out and admitted it because he had gotten caught by everybody who all knew that there was no way in hell that he could have gotten them all right. Also if he was so noble he wouldn't have tried to gain sympathy from everybody after he was kicked out
(also I don't judge him for cheating because I have also cheated in ubb before ((I believe it was 3)) and I don't care if he cheated or not but if you want to cheat and you get caught you don't get to act like you deserve sympathy)

I would have not done it if Smasher said that you would be expelled for it.

Back