Re: User Big Brother 5 - End of Week 2 - Lily evicted

Meowth said:
i've seen slower
that doesn't make your game any faster

shut up

don't make me expel your ass

also i have a challenge that isn't the best idea but this needs to get going so it'll have to do

i'll write up questions for it and i'll have in your inboxes tonight

Honestly, for my game, I look at the next Total Drama Action episode, spend about 15 minutes thinking of a challenge relevant to that episode, and then send in the challenge. You're going to be making a ton of challenges throughout this game. Stop worrying about all the pros and cons of your challenge, just think of one and go with it.

excuse me for trying not to do a quiz on stuff that no one knows jack shit about

...no wait shit i did that last week

Meowth said:
excuse me for trying not to do a quiz on stuff that no one knows jack shit about

Yeah, not every challenge is going to work out, but that's the fun of hosting! You never know what your players are going to wind up doing, whether it's in the challenges, communication with the other players, backdoor alliances, backdoor backstabbing, and all sorts of fun stuff! Besides, you're not restricted to a specific theme like I am.

eh, true

at least i don't think any of them can go as badly as the original week 2 hoh comp

i should probably stop procrastinating and write the questions now

no

Smasher, I gave you 12 friggin ideas.

I can't wait until UBB7 and I get to show boast how prepared I am.

(one of them helped me make this one)

it's sent it likely sucks but it doesn't matter anymore go have fun and remember don't drink and post

also as a new rule, to houseguests still in the game, please tell if you change your name

Meowth said:
it's sent it likely sucks but it doesn't matter anymore go have fun and remember don't drink and post

also as a new rule, to houseguests still in the game, please tell if you change your name
I changed my name. :D

I'm really not too sue how I did on this HOH. We'll see.

Time Turner said:
Meowth said:

Yeah, not every challenge is going to work out, but that's the fun of hosting! You never know what your players are going to wind up doing, whether it's in the challenges, communication with the other players, backdoor alliances, backdoor backstabbing, and all sorts of fun stuff! Besides, you're not restricted to a specific theme like I am.
I thought the fun of hosting was having to replace all your players?

if only that was fun

Gundam Tanaka said:
Time Turner said:
Meowth said:

I thought the fun of hosting was having to replace all your players?
Have you ever had to replace 10 players in one? That will never be fun.

sent in

i think i got a few wrong

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
And Smasher you should change the title.

make me

Back