Lucina said:
I am so ashamed of myself

We all are ashamed of you, Packy.

story is up btw

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 3 - Smg2daisy HoH

Totally guessed on all of this

Wow.
Since this is the first time I won, I have no idea who to choose, so I ask the randomiser. I choose the two on the top and end of the list.
screenshot2013040315185.png

hell yeah not me

Smg2daisy calls the Houseguests to the dining room for the third nomination ceremony. After everyone else enters the room, she joins carrying the key thing.

"This is the nomination ceremony. I will begin by pulling the first key, that person is safe and will pull the next key and so on. This will continue until all keys are pulled and the nominations are revealed. I will now pull the first key. *pull* Toad85, you are safe."

"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* Shoey, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* GD, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* NSM, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* Yoshi K, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* Packy, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* MCD, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* RY, you are safe."
"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* Rocker, you are safe."

Nitwit, Gutseh, and Nabber remain. They watch nervously as Rocker pulls the final key.

*pull* "Gutseh, you are safe."

"Thanks Smg2daisy"

Nitwit and Nabber are unsure how to react, so they just nod.

"Nitwit and Nabber, I have nominated you two for eviction. I was really unsure who to nominate this time, but I'm sorry to both of you. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Nabber and Nitwit are nominated.
Veto players will be picked later.

They watch nervously as Rocker pulls the final key.
wat

[quote author=the line before that]"Thanks Smg2daisy. *pull* Rocker, you are safe."[/quote]

i'm actually more scared that a player nominated me just at random than when a player nominates me to get rid of me

I want to go play some Brawl, so I'll just say that Rocker, NSM, and GD are the other three players in the veto. MCD is the host but that doesn't matter, that's just a reminder for me so I can put it in the story later.

Rocker, NSM, and GD are in the veto
Veto Comp coming in approximately 3 years

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 3 - Smg2daisy HoH, Nabber and Nitwit nominated

at least i won't have to worry about being evicted for another three years.

Of course I'm not in the veto.

The next morning, RandomYoshi suddenly called everyone into the living room.

"Hello everyone, I suppose you're all wondering why I called you in here. I told the producers early this morning, and I'm just telling you all now that I have chosen to leave the house. It was fun while it lasted, but I have no choice. Goodbye, everyone."

The houseguests were stunned as RY grabbed his bags and walked out the door. They just stared at the memory wall as his picture faded to gray...

RandomYoshi has withdrawn from the game.
The game will continue as normal without him.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 3 - RandomYoshi walked

yeah you should do that (let the war between me and bmb begin)

Xerneas said:
Hey Smasher, since NSY got expelled and Pi walked, you should bring a houseguest back in the game.

I've told you before that previously evicted houseguests will not just be given a free pass back into the game when someone drops out. I might let previously evicted houseguests have the chance to return, but not right now.

Smasher said:
Xerneas said:
Hey Smasher, since NSY got expelled and Pi walked, you should bring a houseguest back in the game.

I've told you before that previously evicted houseguests will not just be given a free pass back into the game when someone drops out. I might let previously evicted houseguests have the chance to return, but not right now.

You should have a competition between all the evicted houseguests right before it's the when it's almost time for the jury to compete for another chance back in the house.

Later during the game I'll make the decision as to if, when, and how a player can come back, but I'll think about that.

Did Smasher run out of ideas?

Back