User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 3 - RandomYoshi walked

I did come up with a challenge a while ago but I wanted to wait until Nitwit came back before sending it since he was away for a few days and he's kind of on the chopping block.

...and then I forgot to send it after he got back. Not really a good excuse, i'm a bad host i'm sorry

I'll type it up now before I forget yet again.

Smasher said:
I did come up with a challenge a while ago but I wanted to wait until Nitwit came back before sending it since he was away for a few days and he's kind of on the chopping block.

...and then I forgot to send it after he got back. Not really a good excuse, i'm a bad host i'm sorry

I'll type it up now before I forget yet again.

You're definitely not a bad host. I know who(m) is/are bad at hosting.

inb4isaynamesandtheykillme

I hate this challenge. Every game has it. >_>

:shrug: sorry, it's difficult to make a challenge that someone doesn't hate

Xerneas said:
You're definitely a bad host.

fixed :P

Hey Nabber, I just realized something:

Xerneas said:
I'll just say the winner now. Congratulations Nabber, you won the diamond power of veto! PM if you want to use it and if so who will be the nominee replacement (Quizmo, Toad, or GS).

And then you won the only other Diamond Power of Veto ever in UBB history.

Sorry, I just reread UBB2, and just noticed that. :P

i still need one more by the way, i'll give him til the end of tomorrow to send it in

nabber

If Nabber does not send anything in within the next three hours, I will be forced to disqualify him.

Smasher said:
If Nabber does not send anything in within the next three hours, I will be forced to disqualify him.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Alright, my computer broke, so I won't be on as much, so you should probably replace me in the Forum Games stuff (but not mafia.)

oh welp

though since he might get evicted anyways so i won't remove him just yet

I'll post results now, then. At an AC meeting so can't post story atm

(pretend nabber came in last)

[br]

MCD, GD, Rocker, NSM, Nitwit, Smg2daisy, and Nabber walked outside. There was a large table in it with small laptop computers on it. Wikipedia's main page was on the screen on all of them. Everyone but MCD walked over to a computer, while MCD began explaining the rules.

"Hello everyone, it's time for the Power of Veto! For this challenge, you are to use these computers to access Wikipedia, and click 'Random article'. After that, you are to click a link on the article you were given, and so on until you reach the destination page, Mario. The player who gets to Mario's page first wins. Good luck!"

Round 1 (random article)
GD: Lingueo
Rocker: Going Back (album)
NSM: Yoko Kikuchi (animator)
Nitwit: Angelo Baccalario
Smg2daisy: Swamp

Round 2
GD: Italian language
Rocker: Pop music
NSM: Japan
Nitwit: Italy
Smg2daisy: Florida

Round 3
GD: Italy
Rocker: J-pop
NSM: Nintendo
Nitwit: Japan
Smg2daisy: Auto Racing

Round 4
GD: Mario Monti
Rocker: Japan
NSM: Mario
Nitwit: Nintendo
Smg2daisy: Kart Racing

Round 5
GD: Mario
Rocker: Nintendo
Nitwit: Mario
Smg2daisy: Mario Kart

Round 6
Rocker: Mario
Smg2daisy: Mario

"In sixth place is Nabber, with seven articles. Tied for fourth are Rocker and Smg2daisy, with six each. Tied for second are GD and Nitwit, with five each. And finishing on his fourth article is NSM. So congratulations NSM, you have won the power of veto!"

NSM was happy as he ran over to grab the Power of Veto. Everyone else just watched him run inside, wondering what he would do.

NSM has won the Power of Veto.
His decision is next.

lol gd finishes in second again

The next day, NSM gathered everyone else into the Living Room for the Veto Ceremony.

"Hello everyone, this is the Veto Ceremony. As Head of Household, Smg2daisy has nominated Nitwit and Nabber for eviction. However, as the holder of the Power of Veto, I have the power to take either of them off the block."

"However, I have decided not to use the Power of Veto. Sorry Nitwit and Nabber, but you two will remain on the block. This Veto Ceremony is adjourned."

NSM has not used the Power of Veto.
Either Nitwit or Nabber will be evicted this week.
Voting time.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 3 - Eviction - Nabber vs Nitwit

Three people have yet to vote. One is Toad, who hasn't been online in two weeks, so I'm not going to wait for him. I'll give the other two until Tuesday.

Smasher said:
Three people have yet to vote. One is Toad, who hasn't been online in two weeks, so I'm not going to wait for him. I'll give the other two until Tuesday.

Can I vote for him?

No joke, I know who he would have wanted out.

er, you can guess who you think he would have voted out, but i don't think i'd count it

EDIT: One of them responded, so I'm just waiting on one more.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY

Smasher said:
er, you can guess who you think he would have voted out, but i don't think i'd count it

EDIT: One of them responded, so I'm just waiting on one more.

Do you have a majority yet?

Smasher said:
WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY

I'm sorry. It was a mistake. It was never supposed to be like this.

Back