User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Week 3 - Eviction - Nabber vs Nitwit

Xerneas said:
Smasher said:
er, you can guess who you think he would have voted out, but i don't think i'd count it

EDIT: One of them responded, so I'm just waiting on one more.

Do you have a majority yet?

yeah but i would still kind of like to see how the last person votes if he votes on time

That time again. Eviction day. The two nominees, Nitwit and Nabber, were sitting in the red chairs in the back of the living room. Nitwit seemed nervous, but Nabber just stood there, not doing or saying anything. The other houseguests were gathered in the couches surrounding the nominees. Suddenly the hosts voice was heard.

"Hello houseguests. It's time for eviction. Nabber and Nitwit, as the two nominees, you cannot vote. Smg2daisy, as Head of Household, you cannot vote either. Everyone else will take turns going into the Diary Room and casting their vote. Rocker, you will be the first to vote."

Rocker stood up and headed into the Diary Room to vote. One by one the other houseguests followed, until finally Shoey, the last to vote, walked out of the Diary Room and back into the living room.

"All votes have been cast. When I reveal the results, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to say his goodbyes, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door."

"By a vote of 6-3, Nabber, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House."

"That's ok, I didn't really need to win this time anyway."

After saying this, Nabber stood up and shook the remaining houseguests hands. Afterwards, he said one last "goodbye", then grabbed his bags and left the house.

The remaining houseguests walked over to the memory wall to watch Nabber's picture fade to gray. Five down. Eleven remained.

Nabber evicted.
Nitwit safe.
Week 3 over.

note: toad85 never voted, and the actual vote was 6-2. i just added an extra vote for story purposes.

So, we've evicted all the previous winners of UBB except Smasher, and I don't think we're getting rid of him. Now what?

Time Turner said:
So, we've evicted all the previous winners of UBB except Smasher, and I don't think we're getting rid of him. Now what?

Iiii was just about to mention that, lol.

But yes, congratulations everyone, you've guaranteed that there will not be a repeat winner this season.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - End of Week 3 - Nabber evicted

I'm actually kind of happy because he screwed me over week 1, and both he and Lily probably would have made it farther had I stayed.

Smasher, what are you going to do with Toad, who hasn't been on in weeks?

replace him with a second shoey

Johnny Bravo said:

1 - Smasher is not having a replacement.

2 - It would be a perfect time to have 1 of the 5 evicted/left people to compete for a spot back in the game and take Toad's spot. Well, 4 since Pi is gone. And basically just down to me since I can beat Lily and Nabber and NSY in a competition.</ego>

I swear, if I'm the only UBB winner to get out and stay out on Week 1, I'll be mad.

Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:

2 - It would be a perfect time to have 1 of the 5 evicted/left people to compete for a spot back in the game and take Toad's spot. Well, 4 since Pi is gone. And basically just down to me since I can beat Lily and Nabber and NSY in a competition.</ego>
you mean I have to do all the shit I did the first week again mother fucker

Johnny Bravo said:
Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:

Well, yeah.

And the way you worded that reminded me of Rocker in UBB4 when Lily was about to let me back in the game because of that misunderstanding.

...now I'm getting mad again...

Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:
Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:

Well, yeah.

And the way you worded that reminded me of Rocker in UBB4 when Lily was about to let me back in the game because of that misunderstanding.

get over it bmb

Johnny Bravo said:
Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:
Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:

Well, yeah.

get over it bmb

I'll get over it, when I get my revenge on Rocker.

I am not mad at Lily anymore with what she did because we're now even. As for what Rocker did, I still need that revenge.

Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:
Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:
Xerneas said:
Johnny Bravo said:

Well, yeah.

get over it bmb

I'll get over it, when I get my revenge on Rocker.
because everybody was so adamant on you getting back in

Well, Rocker and you were the only ones speaking up against it.

NSM was actually seeing my point after awhile, and Nabber and I were working together AND the only one not to vote me to be evicted, and Toad didn't really say anything about it, nor did Smasher or M4E.

Besides, he's the one that threw the biggest fit.

Also, ftr, if Toad is removed from the game, this game will only last to Week 9.

Smasher told me he was against it

Xerneas said:
Smasher, what are you going to do with Toad, who hasn't been on in weeks?

As I stated in my rules, players inactive for two in-game weeks will be modkilled. Thus, if he remains inactive at the end of week 4 and isn't evicted, he will be permanently removed and we will head straight into the jury.

If he's evicted anyway, then I will have no need to do that, and the game continues as normal.

EDIT: Also BMB, you're not coming back. Neither will Lily. Or Nabber. Or anyone else evicted. I thought about it, and a while ago I decided that in this game, if you get evicted, you stay evicted. I'm sorry, but I decided this a while ago, and I think it's time to let you all know of this decision.

Toad Eightyfive said:
Apologies for dropping off the face of the earth the past few weeks.

Well, I guess I won't be kicking him out for now.

also is there any chance you could tell me who you would have voted for if you didn't drop off the face of planet earth

privately, of course, unless you want to publicly post who you voted for for any reason

i won't reveal the vote until after the game ends if you do the former, i just would like to know

you could also not do anything

it doesn't matter

Toad Eightyfive said:
Time Turner said:
In the meantime, though, you were voted out in my game. Sorry 'bout that.
'Least I wasn't modkilled.
It was either be voted off or have someone else get voted off and then be modkilled. Your teammates took the better option.

By the way, how good are you at drawing?

Decent by hand, but I don't have a scanner on me. Why?

Drawing stuff happens to be the next challenge.

Judging by what I already have, you would have been useful.

Bumped to prevent fade and unofficial cancel.

Back