User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - End of Week 3 - Nabber evicted

NSY said:
Xerneas said:
NSY said:
You could cancel it.

He is not allowed to cancel it.

I have a UBB7 to host, and the series will not end on UBB5! I rather have someone take over for him than cancel the games.
Or start a new game.

HELL NO!

Anything but that option. Restarting UBB5 would not only push a lot of things back, but would also be unfair to all the people that got me, Lily, and Nabber out. I mean, with the UBB4 W7 thing, I know that some people would probably really hate it if I was suddenly back in the game because the host decided to drop out of this.

Smasher, I suggest that you take Nabber since he wanted to host a UBB for a time but then decided not to. Since he is done, he can supply ideas for you and get stuff done in this game.

I refuse to host a UBB game until UBB7 starts.

I'm going to continue this, I've just had to put this on hold for a while. I'll hopefully be able to resume it by the end of the week.

Smasher said:
I'm going to continue this, I've just had to put this on hold for a while. I'll hopefully be able to resume it by the end of the week.

As I said in UBBW1, by the time summer rolls in and there isn't the worry of school, everything should be a breeze for many of these games.

This will start speeding up soon, right?

If not, I highly suggest that you get help from someone NOT in the game...

EDIT - Yoshi K needs to be modkilled/expelled, doesn't he?

i haven't forgotten about this but i don't know when i'm going to be ready to continue

i probably will remove yoshi k, though. might open replacement signups for him and ry when i'm ready to end this hiatus

Smasher said:
i haven't forgotten about this but i don't know when i'm going to be ready to continue

i probably will remove yoshi k, though. might open replacement signups for him and ry when i'm ready to end this hiatus
Just expel him and make the game go faster.....

New Super Mario said:
Smasher said:

Just expel him and make the game go faster.....

I agree...

Dude Smasher you suck at this

Okay

enough. i'm going to have to ask everyone to stop bumping this thread until i'm ready to take it out of hiatus

plus other games are/were on hiatus and were/are left alone, why am i being unnecessarily bothered about mine? >____>

I quite remember bmb asking lily every 5 minutes when the next challenge would be up

how does that change anything

Time for Timer said:
I quite remember bmb asking lily every 5 minutes when the next challenge would be up

Well, with Lily I was kind of pushing Lily forward. :P

And I'm not bothering Smasher that often; I only bump the thread if it's been inactive for like a month so that it's not forgotten by the host, like Smasher admitted before.

cryoAwakening said:
Time for Timer said:

Well, with Lily I was kind of pushing Lily forward. :P

And I'm not bothering Smasher that often; I only bump the thread if it's been inactive for like a month so that it's not forgotten by the host, like Smasher admitted before.

speaking of being inactive for a month so that it's not forgotten by the host

what part of don't bump this do you not understand

wait until awards mafia is over at the very least

I almost pee'd myself when I saw this up.

And then I realized it was just Gutesh bumping it.

I thought this was revived. I was so excited.

Smasher said:
what part of don't bump this do you not understand

wait until awards mafia is over at the very least

but it's been so long and i forgot :'(

Well, Yoshi K is supposably going to be modkilled, and then this week will just be a normal week, and by the end of Week 4, it's jury time.

Smasher, if you need competition ideas, I have A LOT of them. I mean, I could probably give you 10 of them right now off the top of my head.

yes, yoshi k is modkilled, and everyone evicted after week 4 will be in the jury

also you can send them if you really want to

cryoAwakening said:
Smasher, if you need competition ideas, I have A LOT of them. I mean, I could probably give you 10 of them right now off the top of my head.

tell me some too pls

still doing something for it but i should be able to work on reviving this in the next few days

Back