User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - End of Week 3 - Nabber evicted

don't really care about this, though I'm still kinda ticked off that smg2daisy put me up by chance
Xerneas said:
I'm actually kind of happy because he screwed me over week 1, and both he and Lily probably would have made it farther had I stayed.

Smasher, what are you going to do with Toad, who hasn't been on in weeks?
"screwed me over" = giving the new guy a chance to win as opposed to someone who's won already and been in like every other UBB

I don't blame your reasoning, I'm just saying that you probably would have lasted longer with me in it.

Face it, I may be a very strong target, but I'm also a very strong ally to have. You know that I never screw over the people I truly trust.

Likewise, giving the new guy a chance really made a difference since he dropped out of the game already.

Also, I swear, UBB5 is not allowed to be cancelled. I shall make sure of that.

i hereby cancel ubb5 just to annoy bmb
(NO NOT REALLY GO AWAY)

Smasher, if you're having trouble with getting competition ideas, you could always speed things along with like a double eviction or something.

So that means it's over already

wow

NSY said:
So that means it's over already

wow

what do i even say

Xerneas said:
I don't blame your reasoning, I'm just saying that you probably would have lasted longer with me in it.
psst
it's just a game
it matters more to me for someone new to be able to play than for me to win again
Xerneas said:
Likewise, giving the new guy a chance really made a difference since he dropped out of the game already.
well how was I to know that

Virion said:
Smasher, if you're having trouble with getting competition ideas, you could always speed things along with like a double eviction or something.

so how would me having to make the same two competitions in an even more limited amount of time help speed things up?

I was thinking about doing that anyway, but since RY and NSY were eliminated by means other than eviction, that's probably not going to happen.

This still exists, right?

Not rushing you or anything, but still?

Yeah there are other things that I've been focusing on. I'll see if I can update this soon.

Gundam Tanaka said:
don't really care about this, though I'm still kinda ticked off that smg2daisy put me up by chance
Xerneas said:
I'm actually kind of happy because he screwed me over week 1, and both he and Lily probably would have made it farther had I stayed.

Smasher, what are you going to do with Toad, who hasn't been on in weeks?
"screwed me over" = giving the new guy a chance to win as opposed to someone who's won already and been in like every other UBB
yolo?

I do feel bad that Nabber got the short end of the stick in this situation.

He literally was nominated by random.org, and was basically set up for elimination.

I do have to admit that watching Week 3 was very fun. >:D

Len Kagamine said:
And please not the drawing challenge
I cannot upload pictures :(

Even if I picked it (which I probably won't), you can't compete in the next competition, anyway.

Xerneas said:
I do feel bad that Nabber got the short end of the stick in this situation.

He literally was nominated by random.org, and was basically set up for elimination.

I do have to admit that watching Week 3 was very fun. >:D
I still liked the part where I got you eliminated then I got Lily eliminated for betraying me

At least I was evicted because someone was targeting me, not because I was randomly put up on the block.

AHHH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS I WAS HOPING THAT EVERYONE FORGOT AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HOST THIS ANYMO--

uh

hi

You could cancel it.

NSY said:
You could cancel it.

He is not allowed to cancel it.

I have a UBB7 to host, and the series will not end on UBB5! I rather have someone take over for him than cancel the games.

We can bump LN1's queue slot up to UBB5, if necessary.

Xerneas said:
NSY said:
You could cancel it.

He is not allowed to cancel it.

I have a UBB7 to host, and the series will not end on UBB5! I rather have someone take over for him than cancel the games.
Or start a new game.

Back