Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
If the can make a movie out of Ant-Man (hopefully) and Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm sure they can make one for Namor. It'd be like getting an Aquaman movie... only better, since DC and Warner Bros. can't to shit about making good non-Batman superhero movies.

Considering how much shit Aquaman gets, I doubt Namor would fare very well. Some may even cry out that he's an Aquaman ripoff, even though I believe Namor came first.

ant-man is pretty awesome, especially what he becomes later on.

90% of ironman suits were stupid

iJZCLuZ.jpg

also lets talk about the hilarity of several heroes looking moronic such as spider-man's first design was wearing blue shirt and pants with a paper bag over his head

so you see, every hero is awesome but stupid at the same time

ok so a lot of superheroes have been done poorly but i mean come on how much can you do with antman

i'm not saying the movie will be bad, but i'll definitely be surprised if it's good

Dr. Javelin said:
ok so a lot of superheroes have been done poorly but i mean come on how much can you do with antman

i'm not saying the movie will be bad, but i'll definitely be surprised if it's good

watch avengers earth's greatest heroes and you will find out why antman is great.

Dr. Javelin said:
I could easily replace Ant-Man with Spider-Man in that sentence.

Besides, the hero is over half of it. Hank Pym himself is a great character. Though the movie is based off the Scott Lang Ant-Man as it would seem, so whatever.

Charlie Cox to play Daredevil in the Netflix-exclusive TV series.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/charlie-cox-set-as-marvel-707380

I've been hearing all types of news about who's going to direct the Ant-Man movie now, and I'm still not sure who it's going to be.

As for Thanos, I once heard that Arnold Schwarzenegger was going to play him and honestly, I'm glad that was just a rumor.

Back