Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Dr. Javelin said:
when-everyones-super-no-one-will-be-69336.jpg

And when everyone's HYDRA... no one will be.
Oh man, that was really clever. 11/10 would laugh with again.

I don't hate all superhero movies I love The Dark Knight and I'm looking forward to the new X-men movie and Guardians of the Galaxy

in my opinion IN MY OPINION, GP, the captain america series is probably the weaker of the main three series (out of captain America, Thor and iron man ofc)

not saying it's bad or anything, I like the cap, but it seems a bit weaker than the other two series, so I'm not too excited for this movie, but I would still absolutely love to see it once it comes out.

yeah the first captain america movie was just your regular superhero movie (though that was the intent) but winter soldier is much better

well that's why i'm excited to see it

to see if it'll change my mind

i mean, I did say I really liked captain America, trust me, the three of 'em are right up there close together in the running for my favourite movie series of all time, but I've gotta have a ranking

Thor is, like, my favourite marvel superhero of all time, and it's awesome to see him portrayed on screen

iron man is just so damn sassy and played by Robert Downey jr, I gotta love him, and he's pretty much marvel's batman. Iron man is quite inspiring, and he's probably the one superhero I have the most in common with. I mean, iron man 3 had him with anxiety, something I've been suffering from for a while now

captain America is really awesome, but I'm afraid I don't have that much of an emotional connection to him. He makes a brilliant addition to the team, and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, but where there's favourites, there's gotta be sacrifices

but all this could change with the most recent cap movie, so you never know

Thor is my favourite of the solo films we've gotten so far though I haven't seen The Dark World or Winter Solider yet.

ZkjfwN0.jpg

Also Knowhere looks fucking awesome and if Cosmo shows up I will bust a nut.

[heresy]i'm honestly more excited for this than e3[/heresy]

bullshit

I think Facebook has "dibs" on it for the time being. Try here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=591299944318365&set=vb.263903657057997&type=2&theater

Back