Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Ohh and man looks smart!

Wow best episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D so far even with the major Winter Soilder spoilers and that cliffhanger ending.

Nick Fury said:
They legally can't. Fox owns Wolverine.
yet dc and marvel can get together and produce a fantastic justice league vs avengers series of comics

i mean, it probably won't happen, but can't you just put aside this whole antiquated belief that it won't happen? this sort of shit has happened before, and it's even more likely to happen with these lot since they were all created by the same company ran by Stan lee

i'm pretty sure if Stan lee approached both companies, or all three in this case, he'd say "I want you lot to stick Spider-Man, the fantastic four and the x-men into the avengers", and, because he's Stan lee, they'd more than likely respect his wishes, because he's the guy who just made these companies 50,000,000 big ones

so instead of saying "no", say "maybe" instead

Finally got around to seeing it.

dat dr. strange namedrop <3

SHIELD effectively exist anymore and shit has now really hit the fan. Everyone is HYDRA.

Falcon was rad, Cap and Widow played off each other very well, and the fight scenes were really well done. Especially the last one. Very powerful.

Also as far as AoS is concerned, I was not expecting Ward to be HYDRA.

now begins the painful wait for august

Rocket '3Koon said:
Finally got around to seeing it.

dat dr. strange namedrop <3

SHIELD effectively exist anymore and shit has now really hit the fan. Everyone is HYDRA.

Falcon was rad, Cap and Widow played off each other very well, and the fight scenes were really well done. Especially the last one. Very powerful.

Also as far as AoS is concerned, I was not expecting Ward to be HYDRA.

now begins the painful wait for august
AoS will tide us over for a little while. Then we painfully wait 'till August.

I think the reason alot of people stopped watching agents of sheild mid-teir is because they were expecting more Superhero action when it's clearly obvious this is about the people who clean up in a badass way after the superhero incidents.

I just found this out. Who else is suspiscious? http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/27/avengersx-men-event-axis-coming-from-marvel-in-2014/

ernesth100 said:
I just found this out. Who else is suspiscious? http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/27/avengersx-men-event-axis-coming-from-marvel-in-2014/
That's about the comics.

The Winter Soldier is a great political thriller and has some good messages about the government today. Have you seen the first film? If not, it's gonna be really confusing.

Godzilla said:
The Winter Soldier is a great political thriller and has some good messages about the government today. Have you seen the first film? If not, it's gonna be really confusing.
A great political thriller to me is House of Cards

I saw it and it was decent, it's nice to see Samuel L. Jackson not being so Samuel L . Jackson, good old Sundance is pretty good, and the action and the visuals aren't so overwhelming, however it's still an average action movie with generic couples, and it's kinda predictable too.
7/10

supermariofan said:
I saw it and it was decent, it's nice to see Samuel L. Jackson not being so Samuel L . Jackson, good old Sundance is pretty good, and the action and the visuals aren't so overwhelming, however it's still an average action movie with generic couples, and it's kinda predictable too.
7/10
SILENCE

WINTER SOLDIER IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE (after The Dark Knight and Iron Man, ofc) AND I WILL NOT STAND BY AS IT IS DISMISSED AS "AVERAGE"

oh ok

i guess if he doesn't like superhero movies then that's probably the most positive review he's ever given one

i'm okay with that

Back