Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Zae Roles said:
GalacticPetey said:
Okay. It wasn't as good, but it wasn't horrible.

idk man iron man 2 bored the *bleep* out of me so much
Probably because you weren't paying attention to the plot it was better than you think.

GalacticPetey said:
Zae Roles said:
GalacticPetey said:

Maybe Scarlett Johansson distracted me.
Mmm Black Widow. Anyway I liked it. Mainly because it contained the one thing I truly look for in a super hero movie alot of cool action!

ernesth100 said:
Zae Roles said:
GalacticPetey said:

Probably because you weren't paying attention to the plot it was better than you think.

was there even a plot? everything was just so jumbled together.

and thats just what i think, which is pretty obvious.

Maybe Scarlett Johansson distracted me.

probably.

One of the few good things about the movie, other then war machine.

ernesth100 said:
The War Machine vs Iron Man fight was good. Also ya know what else how EXACTLY was the plot jumbled together?

didnt care for the fight lol, it just seemed mostly sad if anything.

Also i dont understand the rest of your message.

Zae Roles said:
ernesth100 said:
The War Machine vs Iron Man fight was good. Also ya know what else how EXACTLY was the plot jumbled together?

didnt care for the fight lol, it just seemed mostly sad if anything.

Also i dont understand the rest of your message.
Nevermind on that one. Maybe it's because I naturally like just about everything but I geuss we just have differing onions.

I found Iron Man 2 boring as well, IMO. There just seemed to be too many plot points that didn't need to be there. Like all the SHIELD stuff. I get that it was hyping the Avengers, but it didn't add anything to the plot of the movie itself.

I think Justin Hammer was my favorite thing out of Iron Man 2, but it wasn't anything too special. (Also thought Cap and the first Thor were a little eh)

Dark World was worth a watch, and I think Winter Soldier is looking pretty good so far.

So what?

One of them is definitely going to move. It could really go either way. Opening against a Superman/Batman movie could be box office suicide. Then again, the last DC film was very polarizing and everyone is raving about The Winter Soldier right now. Though it would be hard to believe a Cap movie could outperform a World's Finest movie.

Stranger things have happened, like Iron Man 3 making double the amount of money Man of Steel did.

Just watched the latest episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D(in the uk anyway). Now I know how Coulson came back to life at last. :) That cliffhanger at the end though :eek:.

Just as a reminder, the "Assembling a Universe" special airs tomorrow night on ABC at 8:00 PM EST.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/3/17/22159/get_ready_for_marvel_studios_assembling_a_universe_with_3_new_clips

Back