User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Around the Time Square

also @gd:

There would be various reasons why I didn't do this for yours but the most basic would probably be because even if i think a challenge is bullshit, doesn't mean I won't do it. This challenge and UBB5's most recent challenge are good examples of this.

Also why does every forum game here is not allowed to be inclusive, that is actually a big issue.

Tentomon said:
also @gd:

There would be various reasons why I didn't do this for yours but the most basic would probably be because even if i think a challenge is bullshit, doesn't mean I won't do it. This challenge and UBB5's most recent challenge are good examples of this.
I never actually heard you voice your complaints, though. If you think something I do is bullshit, tell me.

nsymon said:
Also why does every forum game here is allowed to be inclusive, that is actually a big issue.
eh?

Fix'd

Rocker:

1 - I told some people that I wouldn't let activity challenges be in the way.

2 - I said "Doubtful"; I never said "never".

3 - I never once said anyone hates me. I know no one hates me - well, some people do, but that's besides the point. :P

4 - I PMed you about the calling me out and if you feel I'm doing something that you think is not right to PM me so I could at least explain it to you and figure out if it is just something you have to wait and see about or if I am making a mistake.

5 - I'm not being butthurt about the UTDA thing. I only used it as an example in the PMs of why it can be annoying to be eliminated in an activity-based challenge, because it is a bit bias and that I would have rather went out in a random-based or knockout-based or quiz-based or whatever-based competition that was less bias. I was not blaming GD and his challenges for why I lost, because I had every chance to make it further had I been awake. I also gave up because I knew that Toad was doing everything to make sure I didn't win and with him online during that challenge as I was, I knew he was going to try to get me to not win (and I knew he was after me when he constantly was fighting to get me to not win immunity the comp before even though he already had immunity). I lost because people voted to get rid of me the first chance they could get, and because of a stronger alliance in the game than me, Smg2daisy, and LN1 (I would add Nabber because I thought we were working together but I guess not...).

@NSY

1 - I never put pressure on you to do this; it was just if you wanted to help your team out, then I recommended you did this challenge.

2 - This challenge was only going to take maybe an hour or so if everyone was being active, so it's not like I was wasting your entire day.

@NSY and MCD

Thank you for just playing the challenge. It's a quick challenge, it'll lead us straight to the next challenge, and honestly, the anger at this challenge excalated more than it should have.

In the words of a great man,

I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots and no more patience to pretend otherwise. Gentlemen, I wash my hand of this weirdness.

In other words, I honestly cannot stand this game and its motives anymore, aside from the fact that none of this makes sense one way or the other. I'm dropping out.

Neptune, your dropping out just because of one task.

Oh...

this challenge is already over.

Hold on, let me write the story and then get the next challenge up and running so that I can at least show you people why this escalated bigger than it should have, and then try to get some damage control done for some stuff before I send out the next challenge.

nsymon said:
Neptune, your dropping out just because of one task.
no, I'm dropping out because of everyone arguing over something which I do not understand, and filling up my inbox with shit, which is where I draw the goddamn line in any game.

Terriermon said:
Tentomon said:
also @gd:

I never actually heard you voice your complaints, though. If you think something I do is bullshit, tell me.

*shrugs shoulders"

I can't really explain exactly why i didn't complain because i don't know my exact mindset at the time.

@BMB Post:

1 - I was never told this, irrelevant

2 - You shouldn't have said anything, you implied you weren't doing them

3 - Do I need to seriously go get the quote im reffering to? Goddammit bmb
No, because they all complain when I do stuff. It's like, if it doesn't benefit them, they have to go against it, which is why it's so hard to do some challenges because it's like "oh no, Nabber's going to be mad if it's a luck based challenge, and Toad is going to be annoyed if it's a activity based challenge that he can't do by himself, and of course some of the more bigger threats will hate challenges where people knock-out others and it'll just be who can answer first and get whom out."

I was talking about this

4 - I wasn't the one who did the original pm, i was perfectly fine with saying it was bullshit and then moving on.

5 - If "you were sure toad was doing everything to make sure I didn't win" then ANY challenge would have probably gotten you eliminated. ESPECIALLY since it was more than just toad. It was Me, Toad, Gutesh and SM all making sure you didn't win. Even if you were awake, you still would have probably lost.

My point is that your elimination isn't GD's fault or the challenge's fault and you shouldn't make it look like that. You were eliminated because of the Anti-BMB alliance. Because of Me, Toad, SM, Gutesh. Though personally I would think most of the blame would go to Me.

If you understand this, then I can be done with this.

So wait a second.

Is the next challenge going to be in new york, or were we only coming here for a crappy reward challenge and then leaving for some place where we can be tortured?

At Rocker:

1 - Again, I never said anyone hated me. I was just saying that it seems that no matter what, people will disagree with the challenge.

2 - I only credit Toad because he's the one that was basically kicking me out, since he was the one that basically went over the top to try to make sure I could be voted out.

3 - I never said the elimination was GD's fault, I'm just saying that I would have rather went down on something that wasn't really bias based on activity.

Yeah, New York was just a pit-stop basically.

I added 4 new locations, which the new one will be next. All I will say is that NSM will be happy.

1 - I wasn't saying anyone hated you i was paraphrasing

2 - But I made the alliance. I literally made an alliance called "The Anti-BMB Alliance" and you blame toad. wth

3 - Okay then.

Goddammit. I wanted to stay in new york :(

Can we go to Antarctica and have a challenge involving penguins

someone should make a pic of this game

is would be amazing

Tentomon said:
2 - But I made the alliance. I literally made an alliance called "The Anti-BMB Alliance" and you blame toad. wth
Yep. Rocker rounded up Toad and SM and the alliance began.

Okay, I'm going to end this challenge.

Expect maybe half an hour since I'm going to make a pretty big story.

Also, at least Smasher, Tantusar, and PrincessOfPeaches will be surprised by the surprise.

I will? *strokes chin*

Team Action take the lead across the island, jumping into the sewers first. Team Fusion is right behind, with MCD constantly making fun of Smasher, who looks ready to punch him. Team Amethyst are behind, walking to the sewers feeling defeated with the numbers.

They are all underground as they continue to move. Reversinator is running at a full sprint before he realizes that there is a pipe. He smacks right into it.

Reversinator: Bleep!

NSM: There's a pipe right there.

Reversinator: No Bleep!

Team Fusion slide by them as they continue to run forward. However, they are stopped as a massive alligator crawls out of the water, and begins to attack Team Fusion. They all begin fleeing for their lives as it chases after them.

Gutseh: I'm not alligator food!

MCD: Let's give him the baby!

Smasher: I will kill you!

MCD: Go back to sleep baby...

Team Amethyst is right behind both teams, just causally pushing the buggy.

Toad: Well, this is great...

POP: Are we going to lose?

Smg2daisy: Maybe...we don't have the numbers on our side.

Toad: When we get to the finish line, I'm going to so speak my mind to BMB.

Team Action continue down the pipes, until NSM gets stuck trying to squeeze through one of the pipes.

NSM: Crap, I think I'm stuck.

Reversinator: The pipe is twice the width of you. How is that possible?

NSM: This should be my wake-up class.

Lily: Move aside.

Lily karate kicks NSM through the pipe, breaking all the wooden boards against it. They continue forward as Lily throws NSM over her shoulder. Team Fusion are right behind, entering the pipe as well as Team Amethyst slowly follow behind, just causally talking.

The finally reach a manhole, which all of them begin to exit through. Rocker pops his head above, and quickly ducks in time as a car drives over the street.

Rocker: ...let's find another exit.

They continue to search until they find one on a side street. Team Fusion jumps over them, crawling out of the manhole before Team Action. They begin to sprint until a car comes and smacks NSY to the other side of the road.

NSY: I hate New York traffic!

ARFU: Are you okay?

NSY: Yeah, I'm fine, let's go!

Team Fusion continue running as Team Action chase right after them. Team Amethyst is in the rear, slowly taking their times out of the manhole.

Team Action and Team Fusion begin searching all through the city, trying to find their way to Time Square. However, they are all lost, having no idea where to go. Team Action has decided to take a break, looking at a map they got a store.

Reversinator: Hmm...it seems we are here, and so downtown must be here...

NSM: Hey guys, what do you think of all the stuff I got?

Everyone turns around to see NSM covered in New York attire, having shirts, shorts, necklaces, glasses, and more random stuff. Rocker shakes his head in annoyance.

Team Fusion has also taken a stop. On the opposite side of the town, they realize that they are only a few blocks away from Time Square. However, the traffic is just roaring by, so they constantly just stand and wait as the lights slowly change to slowly get across each intersection.

MCD: Gosh, this is so annoying. We should just our caddy out in the street. Hopefully people will stop. That is, if they don't want to hit a baby, but with the ignorance levels in this city, it might fail. Let's try.

MCD prepares to push Smasher into the street when Smasher finally bursts out.

Smasher: Okay, okay; I'm sorry I whipped you. Please don't kill me.

MCD: That's all I wanted to hear. And don't you ever do that to me again!

Smasher: Fine...unless we need to do it.

Team Amethyst are still walking slowly, but then they see that they see Time Square, and the finish line. They begin to feel excited, and being to rush when out of nowhere, Team Action comes and Team Fusion comes from opposing sides, running to the spot. Neptune chucks Tantusar at the finish line, who screams as he breaks the yellow tape. Team Fusion screams as they are hit by Tantusar, leaving Smasher rolling over the finish line.

BMB: Well, it looks like Team Action won, with Team Fusion right behind them.

Team Amethyst picks up their jaws, and Toad starts to go off on BMB.

Toad: That was the worse challenge ever! Now one of us is going to be eliminated because of it, all over some stupid competition and-

BMB tells Toad to shush as he speaks.

BMB: Elimination challenge? What? No.

Smasher: What?

BMB: Nah, this is a reward challenge! That means that no one from Team Amethyst will be going home!

Team Amethyst cheer.

BMB: So with that, Team Action has won the challenge once again, getting the prize, while Team Fusion will also get a minor prize.

Team Action and Team Fusion cheer.

BMB: They will be told their prize and will have to decide how to use it for our next challenge. Until then, everyone back on the plane!

Will Team Amethyst get out of this runt they are in, and will Team Action ever send one of their teammates packing? Will the teams ever stop taking so much damage, or will one of them eventually have to go to the hospital? Who knows, but tune in next week to find out, all on User Total Drama World Tour!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ With a touch of Venice

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Pain. Where's the surprise for the riders?

didnt neptune quit

bmb if you're giving people rewards just because they were online at the right time to do a dumb activity based challenge, i'm dropping out

Pearl said:
bmb if you're giving people rewards just because they were online at the right time to do a dumb activity based challenge, i'm dropping out

the award sucks

also 2nd place got the same exact reward as first place.

I think a better reward would just be us sitting out this challenge OR getting that save I mentioned.

Back