User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ The Great Alps and Bounds

I hate you guys. Don't you remember my coding skills?

Heh I was used to hate everyone too when I was kicked out in User Total Drama Action

Nene Amano said:
Heh I was used to hate everyone too when I was kicked out in User Total Drama Action

Speaking of which, I admit I should have listened to you when you wanted to get Rocker out. Would have been better than getting rid of Smasher.

I'm going to send the challenge out shortly. I'm just still debating on what to do for it...

Nene Amano said:
For me Smasher always participate games but he won't be too serious about it since he had a huge bunch of stuff to do
Rocker is just I have no comment about him so Idk

Well, I was the one that was like "we can keep rocker as a target for the merge while Smasher probably would have been harder to get out", and then before we knew it, Rocker had an alliance against us and keeping him till the merge was the mistake that we ended up costing...

Last time on User Total Drama World Tour, the teams spent their time in the beautiful city of Venice, rowing down the canals. They all battled it out in a questionnaire style brawl, where some of the players shocked most, especially NSY. Team Amethyst found themselves back in first place, while Team Action ended up losing their first challenge. Tantusar went flying out the plane, along with the unbeatable streak of Team Action. Who will win this time, and who will go next? And what other crazy things are in store? Find out here right now on User Total Drama World Tour!

Team Amethyst are in the First Class suite, all in a circle high-fiving each other. Cirdec seems a bit uneasy after his team voted him out, but LN1 seems to get along just fine.

Cirdec: Can we start on a clean-slate now?

Toad: Sure.

Smg2daisy: Of course.

LN1: It's just a game; don't worry.

Team Action and Team Fusion stare at each other awkwardly in the economy class. No one is even saying a word, not sure on what to do. Finally, NSY breaks the ice.

NSY: Guess I'm not as weak as people thought.

Nabber: You can just shut your face!

Gutseh: Sorry that the unbeatable team lost.

Reverinsator: We are not unbeatable, we just barely lost due to some luck.

NSM: Actually, I think...

Reversinator: Just shut it NSM.

NSM: ...

The host's voice is on the overhead, telling them all to go to the storage room. They all arrive back there, wondering what was going to happen. Then, the hatch opens, and all of them fall out of the plane, landing in a lot of snow. They are surrounded by a lot of mountains, with a small shack near them.

Smasher: Why did I not see that one happen?

Rocker: Great, another freezing place.

The plane lands nearby, and BMB flies out of it on a jetpack. He lands nearby on a wooden deck outside the shack.

BMB: Good to see you're all fine.

Smg2daisy: Why can't you just land the plane with us in it and then we get out?

BMB: Because it would take more time. It's a half hour show you know. Besides, where's the fun in that?

MCD: I really need to review my contract...

BMB: Anyways, welcome to the Northern Limestone Alps of Germany! Let me explain your challenge:

Welcome to the 6th challenge of the season! You will be in a slap off while dancing for your lives! Maybe not that dramatic, but you will be raised on a pedistal, where you'll battle it out in a few rounds to figure out which will be the winner will be. There will be one player sitting out from Team Action and Team Fusion, which has been randomly decided to be Nabber and NSY. They have earned immunity because of it too.

How to play: You will be selecting one of three choices: Left, Middle, or Right. If one of the players move to the left, and the other moves to the middle, the middle person will get the slap. If one is middle, and one is right, the person on the right will get the slap. If a person is on the right and the other on the left, the person on the left will get the slap. If both move left, right, or middle, then they will simply slap each other. The person will the least amount of slaps will move on to the next round. If both are tied, they will both be out after the round, unless it is the final round.

Middle > Right
Right > Left
Left > Middle

Simply PM me a list of 10 slaps for 3 rounds. That means that I should recieve 30 slaps in total, but make sure to specify which round is for which!

Here is the set-up:

Round 1:
Lily vs. Smg2daisy
Toad vs. Smasher
MCD vs. Rocker
Reversinator vs. Cirdec
LN1 vs. ARFU
NEX vs. Neptune
NSM vs. Gutseh

*PrincessOfPeaches will automatically move onto Round 2, but will earn a -2 slap score due to it.

Round 2 and Round 3 will be decided semi-randomly, meaning it will be done randomly but two players of the same team will not be on the same pedistal in a round.

BMB: With that, let's get slapping!

Who will be the one to conquer the slaps, and who will fall face first into the snow? Stay tuned to find out after the break!

I think there is an error in your slapping rules. You have to always select left or you lose.

Yeah, I was rushing 'cause I had a class to get to, which is why I still need to PM everyone. I'll get it to you guys in a little bit when I'm at home.

Or to go to middle as well. I mean just post always left and you are sure the worse you will get is a tie.

bmb are you sure that this is the real challenge

you didn't make any typos or anything

Terriermon said:
bmb are you sure that this is the real challenge

you didn't make any typos or anything

I made one typo, which was a major flaw in the challenge. It is fixed now, as well as a table thingy to show it.

Just picture it like rock, paper, scissors in terms of left, right, middle.

And on a side note, if all 5 of one team moves on and 3 from the other two, or 3 move on to the final round from one team and 1 from another, then the team with 5/3 (respectively) will have to face another member of their teammates.

Here's to hoping that Reversinator and NSM move on so that Reversinator can beat the crap out of him in the story.

?

well ok

Terriermon said:
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

I JUST

I CAN'T

HOW

i dont think you were suppose to ruin bmb's suspense

part of the fun is waiting 8 hours for him to update after he tells you to check the thread in a few minutes

this challenge was a majestic case of piss-poor luck

But your post implies like your team has lost.

LN1 said:
Weird, I thought implying also involved greater than signs and green colored text.
>implying that implying always involves that
>that's just silly

Back