User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ With a touch of Venice

Pearl said:
if they get a reward like that, i stand by my plan to drop out

Don't worry; the awards they got were somewhat rough on them as well. It was basically them deciding something against their team, but still counted as a prize since they decided how the disadvantage would affect them.

The future reward challenges were be just like any other competition, and will not be revealed until after the competition or just as someone that will be eliminated. Oh, I should have one where the votes are revealed, and then I reveal that this player isn't going because it was just a reward challenge. >:D

cryoAwakening said:
The future reward challenges were be just like any other competition, and will not be revealed until after the competition or just as someone that will be eliminated. Oh, I should have one where the votes are revealed, and then I reveal that this player isn't going because it was just a reward challenge. >:D
No more bullshit. Please.

New Super Mario said:
I think a better reward would just be us sitting out this challenge OR getting that save I mentioned.

NSM, please shut up. We didn't do goddamn anything to win. We don't deserve to get a free save because we happened to be online.

Tentomon said:
New Super Mario said:
I think a better reward would just be us sitting out this challenge OR getting that save I mentioned.

NSM, please shut up. We didn't do goddamn anything to win. We don't deserve to get a free save because we happened to be online.
lol, I'm just trying to get something out of it. :D

New Super Mario said:
Tentomon said:
New Super Mario said:

lol, I'm just trying to get something out of it. :D
For god's sake. stop badgering the host.

Last time on User Total Drama World Tour, the teams sped across the big Apple, dodging heavy metal in the sewers and crazy traffic in the streets, and even players dressing up as babies. Unfortunately, Team Amethyst continues their losing streak, but due to it being a prize competition, they were immuned from elimination? Who will win in this week's challenge, and who will be sending someone packing? Find out here on User Total Drama World Tour!

Team Action enjoy the first class as they all begin to talk about game.

Nabber: I'm a bit worried?

NSM (with his mouth full): Why?

Reversinator: One, say it, don't spray it, and two, because we have everyone on our team still.

Lily: Isn't that a positive thing?

Tantusar: Not really. What if the next competition is like a knockout, and the two other teams constantly knock us out.

Neptune: If those two teams work in cahoots like that, then our numbers will be gone, and we'll be sure to lose.

Team Amethyst and Team Fusion are all sleeping uncomfortably, except Smg2daisy and Toad.

Smg2daisy: I'm just really worried that since one Daisy player is gone, I'll be gone next.

Toad: Why do you say that?

Smg2daisy: The same thing happened last season, so it could very well happen again!

Toad: Well, we are going to win this next competition, I know it.

Hours later, the plane lands to their next location, and they all walk out to find a beautiful city with a lot of boats floating on the river, and the smell of spaghetti lingering in the air. It is near twilight, which adds to the scenery.

BMB: Welcome to Venice, Italy!

NSM: OMG OMG OMG!!!! I always wanted to go to Italy. This is so lucky for us!

Team Action glare at NSM.

BMB: You might want to knock on wood, especially if your team loses. Never say that you are lucky. Anyways, follow me.

They all walk down the city towards a place where you can get a ride on the romantic boats. There are exactly six of them, all having some weird equipment on them.

BMB: Here is the challenge:

Welcome to Challenge 5, in the lovely city of Venice, Italy! You will be battling one on one on one in a question about how well your knowledge is of Italy. Each trio will recieve the question, and a triobreaker. The more answers they can state on their question, the more points their teams will get. The player that gets the closest to the right answer on triobreaker will recieve 10 points, while the second player will recieve 3, and the last player will recieve 1. In the end, the team that has earned the most points during their boat ride will win immunity, and the team with the least amount of points will be sitting in the elimination room sending someone off at the drop of shame! You will not lose points for any wrong guesses. However, please no cheating.

Each group of three will be PMed individually of their question and triobreaker. Thanks to the previous competition, the reward allowed Team Action and Team Fusion to figure out one player that was going to sit out on both teams and one player to just sit out on Team Action (respectively), in order to make it a fair challenge.

BMB: Team Action, due to your win last week, your prize is...to select one person that will sit out from both your team and Team Fusion.

Team Action all moan in annoyance at their prize.

NSM: We couldn't have just gotten immunity for this week?

Reversinator: Just shut up.

Nabber: Here, we decided that....Neptune will sit out from this competition, and that MCD will sit out as well.

Neptune and MCD sit in the boat without equipment, a little bummed out.

BMB: Team Fusion?

Gutseh: This was an easy choice, so...

Reversinator begins to walk towards the boat.

Gutseh: we will have NSM sit this one out.

NSM: WHAT!?

Reversinator is surprised as NSM begins to cry as he heads to the boat.

BMB: Wow Team Fusion, even I thought that was a bit mean.

Smasher: It's a game; not going to be soft just because this is someone's dream vacation.

Reversinator: To be honest, with his luck, this might have been a plus for us.

BMB: Anyways, time to split up the teams! ARFU, Rocker, and PrincessOfPeaches, boat 1 for you!

They all three get in the boat.

BMB: Next is Gutseh vs. Reversinator vs. Smg2daisy. Boat 2 for you.

Gutseh and Reversinator glare at each other as they get on the boat.

BMB: Boat 3 will be holding...NEX, Lily, and Bowser45!

Bowser45 nearly falls into the water as he trips onto the boat.

BMB: Our Boat 4 will be enjoyed by Smasher, Tantusar, and Toad.

Toad smiles at his competitors as he leaps onto the boat.

BMB: Which means that NSY, Nabber, and Nitwit will be in Boat 5!

NSY trips into the water, leaving him soaking. Nabber helps him out as Nitwit holds back laughter. BMB hops into his own boat that comes floating down the river.

BMB: Alright teams, let's battle!

All the boats begin to travel downstream as the challenge begins.

Which teams will make it out of this boat ride uninjured, and which teams will end up soaking in more of Italy then they had planned to? Stayed tune to find out after the break!

Since when was I sitting out.

And why do I look like the weirdo in these stories lol. :P

New Super Mario said:
Since when was I sitting out.

And why do I look like the weirdo in these stories lol. :P

Team Fusion decided to make you sit out of this competition.

And it's fun to make you the weirdo in the stories. :P

I feel honored that Team Fusion chose me to sit out even.

BUT COME ON I CAN'T MISS ITALY.

BMB, can you send me the challenge just for fun?

New Super Mario said:
I feel honored that Team Fusion chose me to sit out even.

BUT COME ON I CAN'T MISS ITALY.

BMB, can you send me the challenge just for fun?

You're also going to be the one that is getting eliminated, so I guess Italy was the worse place for you this season.

I really got to get going, but you'll find out when the competition is over. I also don't want to do it so that I don't get them confused with the others.

If my team would eliminate me on a competition that I had to sit out they'd be jerks. :P

lol, <3 you guys <3 <3

I really don't want to do this but i'm dropping out.

O_O said:
I really don't want to do this but i'm dropping out.

Grr....

I understand, but I'm not going to let Team Amethyst lose another member without at least having a chance, so someone will replace Bowser45.

In the meantime, if you HAVE NOT SENT IN YOUR THING, you need to do so IMMEDIATELY!!!

Double-post ftw!

Anyways...

Bowser45 and Nitwit are out of the game! However, Cirdec and LN1 have respectively replaced them both!!!

I offered Cirdec and Speedy Yoshi another chance back in the game just because of all the people dropping out, but Speedy Yoshi decided not to, and LN1 was willing to participate.

On a side note, I understand that school is happening, and that I will not expect you guys to do so much with the challenges as I did when it was still summer. It doesn't mean that I'll not PM you guys time from time when a challenge is happening, but I will not expect you guys to be able to do a challenge with 48 hours, so I'll probably give you like 4-7 days now, but remember, the sooner you send it in, the better.

I am back for better or for worse. ;)

I am waiting on one of the players right now.

One team has won this competition no matter what.

Two teams are right now so close, that this one person's answer will decide how will get second, and who will be sending someone home.

I am like laughing at how close it is, and how crazy this is.

The teams begin to travel down the boats, when all of a sudden Nitwit begins to feel major problems with his stomach.

Nitwit: Ow, oh...

BMB: Stop the challenge. Emergency!

The challenge stops for a moment as medical people take Nitwit away. Bowser45 has decided to quit the group to make sure that Nitwit is okay.

BMB: Well, it seems that from all that sushi he ate, he is very ill, and so he will be out, along with Bowser45.

Lily: Told him he shouldn't have ate all that food.

Toad: So now what? We are down to three. That's not fair!!!

BMB: Don't worry, I got a plan...

A few hours later...

BMB: Team Amethyst, welcome Cirdec and LN1 back to your team!

Cirdec arrives, looking rather pissed out, while LN1 seems happy that he was able to return.

Cirdec: When I find out who all eliminated me, you are all dead!

LN1: Hey guys.

BMB: Don't you love it?

Toad: No.

BMB: Get over it. Cirdec is out for fresh blood while LN1 - our back-up for this season - ready to go for the win once again. Now let's restart that competition!

The first boat begins to go down the river as a small bell chimes. Suddenly, pictures pop up along the river, showing the map of Italy. BMB arrives on his boat, looking at AFRU, Rocker, and PrincessOfPeaches

BMB: Alright, question: Name as many cities as you can in Italy.

AFRU and Rocker stumble, only able to name the city they are in and maybe a few others, while PrincessOfPeaches begins listing a ton of them.

PrincessOfPeaches: ...and of course Venice. There, about 16.

Everyone just gasps at her.

BMB: Well then, here is the triobreaker: How many cities are there in Italy with a population of over 50,000?

Rocker writes down 6, PrincessOfPeaches writes down 120, and ARFU writes down 0.

BMB: The correct answer is 149. PrincessOfPeaches earns another 10 points for Amethyst, Rocker wins 3 additional points, and ARFU wins an additional point. Team Amethyst take an early lead with 26 Points, Action right behind with 7, and Fusion in last at 3 points.

The second boat begins to pass through, and up comes a picture of a pizza. BMB begins to question Gutseh, Reversinator, and Smg2daisy.

BMB: Question for you guys: Name as many italian pastas as you can.

Reversinator manages to get only a couple, Gutseh barely better, and Smg2daisy barely any at all.

BMB: And now the triobreaker: How many different kinds of pastas are there?

Gutseh holds up 0, Reversinator holds up 30, and Smg2daisy holds up 17.

BMB: The correct answer was over 600 different types.

Reversinator: Oh wow, I failed.

BMB: Not really, you won for your team this round, with 15 points, Amethyst with 5, and Fusion with 7. Next boats!

Lily, Cirdec, and NEX all arrive in the next portion of this river, where a big picture of the leaning tower of Pisa appears on one of the bridges. BMB arrives next to them.

BMB: Welcome group three! Here is your question! This one is going to be a great one for you guys: Name as many facts about Italy as you can!

NSM: Aw, I would have been awesome for that challenge.

BMB: Sit-out boat shouldn't be up here!

MCD: Too bad.

Lily just begins to rally them out, while Cirdec does a decent job. NEX also does a decent job, but depresses the entire group with his facts.

NEX: ...yeah, birth rate is so low, that political and religious figures have offered awards to people with more babies.

Lily: ...

Cirdec: ...

BMB: ...

NEX: I'll just stop then.

BMB: Okay, now for the triobreaker: How many bridges are in Venice?

Cirdec seems confident as he writes down 7, Lily writes down 500, and NEX writes down 409.

BMB: The answer is 409! NEX nailed it for his team with 16 points, Lily got 15 points for Action, and Cirdec only got 7 points for Amethyst. Now to our fourth group!

BMB arrives to find Smasher, Tantusar, and Toad all ready. The next image falls down, showing a massive picture of the Pope.

BMB: Here is a tricky question for you guys: How many different religions are there in Italy?

Smasher and Tantusar struggle as Toad just manages to get a huge amount of them. The other two just stare at him.

Toad: Hey, I'm part Italian.

BMB: Well then, it seems that it is time for the triobreaker: Approximately how many people live in Italy?

Toad writes down 59,685,000, Tantusar writes down 1,000,000, and Smasher writes down 45,000,000

BMB: The answer is...60.72 million! That means Toad rounds in 21 points for Amethyst, Tantusar only gets 5 points for Action, and Smasher gets 7 points for Fusion. Onto the final group.

All the boats arrive towards the end of their canal trip, and they reach a scoreboard of the three teams. Everyone is watching BMB, as well as the final three players. NSY, LN1, and Nabber all look a little nervous.

BMB: Well, let's look at the score! Amethyst is in first with 59 Points! Action is in second with 42 Points! Fusion is in last with 36 Points! It all comes down to this last question to really see who wins.

NSM: This shouldn't be too bad. NSY can barely stay in this game.

NSY: That is not true!

Gutseh: You were the first one officially evicted from your team from last team!!!

NSY: We're on the same team; you're not helping!

Smasher: We better just begin to say goodbye to this win.

NSY: Relax guys, I got this.

MCD: Easy for you to say...

BMB pulls up the last image, which is of a view of an ocean.

BMB: Your question is...Name as many seas/oceans that Italy is near.

All three of them do poorly, barely able to get much right. Nabber names quite a bit of them, but some of his answers did not count towards the points.

BMB: And the the triobreaker: How big is Italy, land-wise?

NSY writes down 200,000m^2, Nabber writes down 5,000m^2, and LN1 writes down a number barely above Nabber's.

BMB: Okay, before I reveal the answers, Team Fusion is trailing with 38 points. Team Action is at 46 Points. Team Amethyst have already won this competition at 60 Points!

Team Amethyst all cheer in glee at the results.

BMB: And now, the answer is...

Team Fusion are all looking at NSY with some hope while Team Action seem well enough that they will win this competition.

BMB: 116,305 m^2! Meaning that NSY has managed to win an additional 10 points for Team Fusion! And since Nabber only managed to get 1 Point, that means that Team Action has lost the challenge, and will be sending someone packing!

NSM dramatically falls to his knees as their team loses. The rest of Team Action glare at Nabber, who cost them the challenge.

Nabber: Hey, how did I know that NSY would be the closest?

Team Fusion are all surprised at NSY's victory as NSY begins to dance on the boat. Suddenly, he gets too close, and falls into the river.

BMB: Alright, let's all head back to the plane, and Team Action, I'll see you in the elimination room.

Will NSY start to be the good-luck charm of Team Fusion, and has Team Amethyst's new teammates win them the challenge? And who will be sent packing out of the drop of shame? Find out after the break!

Round 1:
ARFU: 2 + 1 = 3
Rocker: 4 + 3 = 7
PrincessOfPeaches: 16 + 10 = 26

Round 2:
Gutseh: 6 + 1 = 7
Reversinator: 5 + 10 = 15
Smg2daisy: 2 + 3 = 5

Round 3:
NEX: 6 + 10 = 16
Lily: 12 + 3 = 15
Cirdec: 6 + 1 = 7

Round 4:
Smasher: 4 + 3 = 10
Tantusar: 4 + 1 = 5
Toad: 11 + 10 = 21

Round 5:
NSY: 2 + 10 = 12
Nabber: 4 + 1 = 5
LN1: 1 + 3 = 4

Fusion: 48
Action: 47
Amethyst: 63

I would have rocked at this competition. :(

I know so many Italian cities, pastas, and whatever else was on here.

cryoAwakening said:
BMB: Well, it seems that from all that sushi he ate, he is very ill, and so he will be out, along with Bowser45.

it wasn't too much sushi. it was lack of sushi

All of Team Action sit anxiously in the elimination room. BMB opens the plane door, showing the night sky over Italy.

BMB: It's actually a good night to sky dive, especially with such a nice city. What went wrong you guys? Nabber, you definitely could have pulled it out at the end, and let NSY best you. Tantusar, you just failed to really any points for your team. Rocker, same with you on the points. Reversinator and Lily, you definitely pulled the team here, but it just wasn't enough.

Some glare at each other while others grimace in disappointment. NSM is about to complain about how he would have dominated this challenge when Reversinator smacks in him the head.

BMB: Well, it is time for the votes. NSM and Neptune, you automatically get peanuts for sitting out.

NSM and Neptune catch it with ease.

BMB: Reversinator and Lily, the two powerhouses, of course.

Reversinator and Lily high five each other as they get their bags.

BMB: And Rocker, you get a bag.

Rocker catches with, feeling really relieved that he got one. Nabber and Tantusar look at each other in worry.

BMB: Nabber, Tantusar, I only have one barf bag left. Tantusar, you really needed to do a bit better on the challenge, plus, who knows where your head is. Nabber, though usually a strong competitor, you failed to even beat NSY, which made you look weak.

Nabber: I'm not weak.

BMB: The final barf bag goes to...

Nabber crosses his fingers, Tantusar biting his nails.

BMB: ...Nabber!

Nabber: YES!

Tantusar: Crap...

BMB: Sorry Tantusar, it seems that you are out. Any last words?

Tantusar: Why me?

Lily: You bombed this, and Nabber just made one mistake - a pathetic one at that.

Reversinator: Besides, who knows where you head was.

BMB: Time to go!

BMB pushes Tantusar out of the plane, who screams at the top of his lungs. The rest of the team just sit there, feeling weird having lost a challenge.

Man, is this game getting far! Four players down, seventeen more to go! Will Team Action get back in first or second that they've been, and has the other teams figured out how to stay out of last place? Who will win the next challenge, and who will go? What crazy disaster of a place will I choose next? Stayed tuned to find out next week on User Total Drama World Tour!

Back