User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Who's time is it, Anime?

Pearl said:
is there fish in this sushi?

Even I don't know what is in this sushi. That is for you guys to find out, and me to never find out.

I mean, it's by Chef, who knows what goes in that food!

(Translation: You decide what is in it.)

Double-post!

You know that your things are due soon, right?

I only have a rough draft from one team, a "last resort" from another, and nothing from another team, right?

.....YOU GAVE US THREE DAYS TO WORK ON THIS

now bmb, i understand that we're generally people who can find the time to work on something

but i really do want to know

have you ever managed to make a sales pitch for a fictional item in just 3 days

The Undertaker said:
.....YOU GAVE US THREE DAYS TO WORK ON THIS

now bmb, i understand that we're generally people who can find the time to work on something

but i really do want to know

have you ever managed to make a sales pitch for a fictional item in just 3 days

If you want to know, the first "due date" was today.

Did I think at all that you all were going to finish this? Hell no. I've seen you guys in action.

It's not due yet, but I set this "due date" so that I could kind of rush you guys a bit so that we don't spend two weeks on this challenge.

But I do want it as soon as possible, and there is a final "due date", so you better hurry.

The competition ended at 7pm!

Toad, Gutseh, and Rocker have all sent in their stories for their teams!

Chef SonicMario will be looking over them, and he'll tell me the results, which I'll share with you!

You should have a winner, and loser, by tomorrow!

Everyone, clap your hands if you believe in our team!

Terriermon said:

Considering I wrote the script, I'm at least a bit confident on this one.

*claps his hands*

Terriermon said:
*claps*

SonicMario has made his decision. I'm a bit shocked at the results, and when I get home, I'll post the story and which team will be in the elimination room. I probably won't be home till about 5 for the record.

cryoAwakening said:
I'm a bit shocked at the results

...we actually won?

I am just...the results are interesting to say the least. I did not expect this team to win, and I did not expect this team to lose.

cryoAwakening said:
I am just...the results are interesting to say the least. I did not expect this team to win, and I did not expect this team to lose.

...we finished second?

cryoAwakening said:

Uh oh.

cryoAwakening said:

wow guys we actually didn't lose

cryoAwakening said:
R2-D2 said:
cryoAwakening said:

wow guys we actually didn't lose

Who said you didn't lose?
you

The scene cuts to Team Amethyst, who enter the storage of the Plane and decide what to take. They immediately begin grabbing stuff, and sharing many ideas. Toad finally finishes brainstorms and shares his idea with his team.

Toad: I think that is a good idea.

Smg2daisy: Well, I trust you, let's do this!

Bowser45: It should take us back to first class.

As Team Amethyst leave, Team Action enters the plane. They seem to be at conflict of what they want to do. Lily, Nabber, and NSM are all too busy digging through extra stuff, and Rocker is just shaking his head at them.

Rocker: Here, just use my idea.

NSM: But don't we want to go over the top? I mean, what if we are on the border of losing?

Rocker: Yeah, but if we don't have anything, then we'll lose for sure.

Reversinator: He has a point.

Lily: Well then, let's film!

Team Action leave the plane as Lily pulls NSM by the ear, who is demanding that they need just a few extra stuff. Team Fusion enter the plane, completely unsure of what to do. MCD, NSY, and ARFU start pitching out joke ideas, and suddenly they are unsure of what to do. The other teams already grabbed most of the stuff, so there isn't much to use.

Gutseh: We are so screwed.

NSY: How about we just film everyone's idea and then decide which one to use?

MCD: I agree.

Smasher: Well then, let's go!

All the teams stand in front of BMB in a the theatre room. Chef SonicMario is in the back behind sound proof screens, though he has headphones on that is hooked to the tv audio. BMB begins to tell them the challenge.

BMB: Team Action, you'll be Team 1, Team Amethyst, you'll be Team 2, and Team Fusion, you'll be Team 3. Team Action, your video?

Rocker: Here you go.

Rocker hands the CD to BMB.

BMB: Team Amethyst, is your video ready?

Toad: Pfft, we've been ready from the start.

Toad gladly hands BMB the CD.

BMB: Team Fusion, you got something, right?

MCD: Yeah, here you g-

Gutseh: Got it right here!

Gutseh hands BMB the CD.

MCD: Gutseh, what are you doing!?

Gutseh: What?

MCD: What is even on that video? Oh no, please tell me you didn't combine some of the ideas together!

Gutseh: ...maybe...

MCD: ...that's it, if we lose, Gutseh, you're doomed.

Gutseh: ...crap.

BMB: Well, without further ado, let's see all the videos!

Setting: When the commercial starts, all you see is a red curtain.

The curtain opens up and reveals two ordinary looking boys (Boy 1 and Boy 2) on a white background who seem to be very depressed.

God-Like Voice: Do you need a little flavor in your life? Is your life as colorless and bland as these two boys?

Boy 1 (Staring up towards the sky): Hey, we aren't colorless and bla-

God-Like Voice (Cutting Boy 1 off): Then I know what you need...YUMMY TUMMY SUNSHINE SUSHI!

The entire screen explodes, leaving behind 3 people, a boy and a girl wearing dull clothes with a dull experssion standing next to a man with a huge smile and colorful clothing.

Colorful Man: YUMMY TUMMY SUNSHINE SUSHI, IS DELICIOUS AND IS MADE WITH THE POWER OF THE SUN. WE HARNESS THE MOST RADIATING AND DELICIOUS POWER AND SHOVED IT INTO SUSHI! (The man holds on the last syllable of "Sushi")

Dull Boy 1: It can't be that good...

The camera zooms in on dull boy 1 as he takes a bite. Dull boy one instantly gets a huge smile and then explodes.

Dull Boy 2: THAT LOOKS AWESOME

Dull Boy 2 also takes a bite and explodes

Colorful Man: YUMMY TUMMY SUNSHINE SUSHI IS SO YUMMY THAT ITS FLAVOR IS TOO MUCH AND YOU EXPLODE!

Colorful Man takes bite of sushi, and then explodes.

The screen explodes again leaving behind a room full of people in weird costumes at a disco party. None of them can dance well but they are all dancing.. A man in a telltubbies-like costume walks towards the camera.

Teletubbie-Like Costume Dude: YUMMY TUMMY SUNSHINE SUSHI HAS SUCH AN AMAZING FLAVOR, THAT THEY STUFFED IT INTO MORE YUMMU TUMMY SUNSHINE SUSHI!

During the above dialouge, the camera zooms in on the Yummy Tummy Sunshine Sushi in Teletubbie-Like Costume Dude's hand. He then shows that the sushi is stuffed with sushi.

Teletubbie-Like Costume Dude: THE FLAVOR IS THE MOST EXPLOSIVE THING EVER MADE!

The dude takes a bite of the sushi and the screen explodes again this time, leaving behind a nice looking beach.

Suddenly a man in a hamburger costume appears

Hamburger Guy: DO YOU WANT THIS MUCH FLAVOR IN YOUR LIFE, OR DO YOU WANT TO BE BORING AND PATHETIC LIKE THIS CARDBOARD BOX (Holds up beat up cardboard box) COME ON NELLY, LETS GET OUT OF HERE.

A man in a horse costume walks over towards the dude in the hamburger costume, the hamburger guy gets onto the horse costume guy.

Hamburger Guy: YEEHAWW ITS TIME FOR SOME ADVENTURE, NELLY.

The hamburger guy rides away on the horse into the distance, and then a princess hops onto the back of the horse (still a dude in a costume) and they slowly ride out onto the sunset.
The screen then explodes again and the commercial ends.

Start w/wide angle shot of a big meadow with lots of colorful flowers, plus a gigantic rainbow. Zoom in on various food-themed animals. Camera pans to Cirdec, who is sitting alone on a stump, crying over an empty stomach.

Cirdec's voice: This was me! Look how hungry I used to be!
Cirdec: I am so hungry, I could eat a whole horse! But there's no food for miles!

The rest of us, POP dressed as a shrimp nigiri, the rest dressed as maki rolls, pop out from behind bushes. POP is holding a plate of the product. All have adorable smiley faces. Upbeat music plays in the background.

POP: Hungry, are ye? Well, I've got the snack for you: Chef SonicMario's Yummy Tummy Sunshine Sushi!
Speedy Yoshi: It's so fresh, it's like the fish is hugging your mouth!
SMG: It's healthy, too! No artificial flavors or preservatives! Who needs preservatives?
Nitwit: It's delicious!

Everyone looks at Nitwit like he's crazy. Nitwit shrugs.

B45: Best of all, it's endorsed by professional host and Forum Games legend, BMB! With an endorsement like that, you know you won't be ripped off!

POP eats one of the sushi, feigns a smile.

Cirdec: Hmm, OK. I'll try some.

POP hands a maki bite, played by Toad, to Cirdec. Cirdec eats Toad and feigns a smile. Suddenly, rainbows, unicorns, and rainicorns sprout from the background. Music raises volume and picks up tempo. Everyone is wearing sunglasses for some reason. There is much dancing, singing, and celebration.

Cirdec's voice: And that is how I learned to eat Chef SonicMario's Yummy Tummy Sunshine Sushi! It's super good and super kawaii! If you don't eat Yummy Tummy Sunshine Sushi, you're an idiot! Desu~!

Cut to company logo.

Cut again to Toad, who is dancing inside Cirdec's stomach.

"A long time ago, there were a multitude of tales about a very rare sushi. Historians have discovered some remnants of these tales. Here they are now."

"SonicMario (singing): Like a sushi in a spiral
Like a sushi within a wheel
Never sushi or beginning
On an ever sushi reel
Like a sushi down a mountain
Or a sushi balloon
Like a carousel that's sushi
Running rings around the sushi
Like a clock whose hands are sushi
Past the sushi on its face
And the world is like an sushi
Whirling sushi in space
Like the sushi that you find
In the sushi of your mind

Voiceover: ソニックマリオのおいしい愚かな名前の寿司。私は日本語を話すことができない、私はGoogle翻訳を使用しています。それは我々が悩まされているほど良い味がします。私たちはもはや、 "NI"と言う騎士ません。我々は今、ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-ズームピョーン言う騎士です!"

"SonicMario: This is sushi.
It is good.

*SM walks off the stage*

Voiceover: SOOOOOOOOPER-AH MACHO SUSHI FROM SONIC-AMARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
random japanese lady: MMMMM, YUMMEH!

Voiceover: BUY SOOOOOOOOOOOOPER-AH MACHO SUSHI IN STORES EVERYWHERE TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

"*SonicMario walks onto a stage looking less than enthusiastic*
SonicMario: Hello buy my sushi.
*SonicMario walks off a stage looking less than enthusiastic*
Voiceover: SONICMARIO'S "I WISH I HAD GIVEN THIS A BETTER NAME" SUSHI. IT TASTES EXACTLY HOW YOU'D IMAGINE IT WOULD."

"this sushi can make tons of french fries, cover embarrasing bald spots and remove ugly stains. but wait, you can eat it too! order now for just *insert price here*! ps: wewouldn'treccomendcoveringbaldspotswithsushi,imean,comeonthat'sjustawasteofperfectlyfinesushi.infact,dontdoanyofthebeforementionedthingsexceptforeatingitbecause,ITSSUSHI.sushinormallyisverysoftsocuttingpotato'sisoutofthequestion,youwouldn'tcoveryourfreakingbaldspotswithrawfish,andgetafreakingtowelorsomethingifyouwanttocleandatshit."

"Historians are slowly working on recovering more of these tales, but for now, this is all they have found."

Everyone claps at the end. Team Amethyst feel confident they won, while Gutseh is being glared at by the rest of Team Fusion. NSM is complaining to the rest of his Team Action that they should have used more props.

Chef SonicMario comes from behind the sound-proof screen, laughing.

SonicMario: Well, I think we definitely have a winner. Whoever was Team 3, though rather short, made some great stuff!

BMB: That means, Team Fusion, congratulations, you are the winner of the competition!

Gutseh is crying in joy as MCD tells him that he got lucky. The rest of Team Fusion cheer in victory for winning the first class room. Team Amethyst and Team Action begin to feel nervous.

SonicMario: As for the loser, I feel that this one did not really hit the expectation I was hoping for, which was Team 2.

BMB: I'm sorry Team Amethyst, but it seems that I'll be seeing you in the elimination room tonight. Team Action, you have slid by the once again.

Team Action is relieved to hear they didn't lose, though NSM still won't shut up about how they should have used some more props. Team Amethyst is completely shocked, all with their jaws dropped.

BMB: With that, it's time to return to the plane! Team Amethyst, better get ready tonight.

Who will Team Amethyst cut off from their numbers tonight? Will we hear the end of NSM's ranting before the episode ends, and will Gutseh continue having this amazing luck? Stayed tune for after the break on Total Drama World Tour.

Back