Mario pictures

Baby Luigi said:
Where does that taunt even come from anyway?
473px-Donkey_Kong_Trophy_%28Smash%29.png

I drank Dr. Pepper to unlock bot parts for Spore.

Not a bad trade-off. I love Dr. Pepper.

There is a lack of Mario on the Halberd.

Princess Zelda said:
They are the same size?

Pretty much. I was playing around with Brawl's size modifying codes again, and decided to see if I could get Giga Bowser to be around Bowser's size. This does hurt Giga Bowser's mobility, however, as he ends up dashing slower than Jigglypuff.

That reminds me, I was going through the various minigame pages, and I found this as the main image of Merry Poppings.

799px-Merry_Poppings_Mario_Party_5.png

I was like "GEE I WONDER WHO UPLOADED THAT."

Have you ever seen any of the images for the battle mode courses in Mario Kart 8? They're all Wario getting beaten up by Baby Luigi in the Badwagon and Mario in the Prancer... I wonder who uploaded those?

BBQ Turtle said:
Have you ever seen any of the images for the battle mode courses in Mario Kart 8? They're all Wario getting beaten up by Baby Luigi in the Badwagon and Mario in the Prancer... I wonder who uploaded those?

It's a pretty obvious answer by now. Whereas for me, a good portion of my Mario Kart 8 image uploads have Rosalina driving the Biddybuggy. I know that not everyone likes that combo, but I find it to be quite cute. Which reminds me...

PzuMbX5.jpg

Look at that nice moon.

I remember seeing some images of Wario’s Gold Mine with Rosalina in the Biddybuggy next to Wario in I don’t know what vehicle and thought "That’s MnSG"!

BBQ Turtle said:

There are two battle images with Wario getting beaten up by Luigi and Toadette, so someone else noticed it and decided to join in the bandwagon.

J-Yoshi64 said:
That reminds me, I was going through the various minigame pages, and I found this as the main image of Merry Poppings.

I was like "GEE I WONDER WHO UPLOADED THAT."
You know what happened next?

ZoFNRxG.jpg

Wario loses

Back