Mario pictures

I really love these. Bright, colorful, cute as hell, and very pleasing to look at. Some pictures look like cells from an anime. We don't normally get that kind of stuff, a real shame.

Also, Mario's really scared of roller coasters, and that's adorable.

800px-SMFPB3_Pages_5_6.png

Wow, those art book pictures are very nice! It's amazing how many obscure pieces of Mario media from the 90s exist.

not gonna lie, at a first glance, I thought that overall clad character sadly hung in the plants in the background was a plushie of Mario. Maybe that's what Mario's third brother will look like, huh.

LeftyGreenMario said:
not gonna lie, at a first glance, I thought that overall clad character sadly hung in the plants in the background was a plushie of Mario. Maybe that's what Mario's third brother will look like, huh.
it's woody

From one Daisy fan to another...

Calm down there, buddy. You're at an eleven, I'm gonna need you to bring it down to a one.

That's not very nice. What's so bad about that Daisy picture? I thought he was just joking.

Unless there's some weird history behind that joke that I just don't know or something.

DWSfzPWW0AAzxDr.jpg

Is anybody else fond of this King Koopa design from the Mario cartoons? I can't be the only one, right?

Thank you for reading.

He looks like a character out of Dragon Tales. Not saying that's a bad thing, that's just what he looks like. It's mainly the snout that does it.

that shell has way too many spikes

Back