Mario pictures

LeftyGreenMario said:
2FsSWTu.png
Daisy seems to be having the time of her life, even though she's lost her panniers.

And given that my Daisy image is on the Twitter, I still don't understand why people are so drawn to that one lol.

Tangle The Lemur said:
29496793_417260245354103_2642041559663011741_n.jpg

This was way back at Space World 2001, the hatchet been burred on that very day

Shadow looks like he's not impressed with the relationship. I guess that's what happens when you get into the picture not long before Sonic graces Nintendo systems (his first game was ported to the GameCube).

Thank you for reading.

He doesn't know the death that awaits his series.

ndhjEi0.gif

Christ, that New Super Mario Bros. DS one though.

I Got No iPhone said:
Bowser doesn't get one?
Seeing as they released Cappy earlier, perhaps they're doing Odyssey ones in stages? It might mean we'd get Bowser later. I'd quite like to see a Pauline one personally, and I think I'm going to try and get the Wedding Peach one.

Them doing Pauline and Bowser IS in the realm of possibility, but on the other hand, we didn't get Rosalina until much later, well after even supposedly more worthless trash like Daisy and Baby Luigi. See, there WAS a Super Mario Galaxy plush series, but it was only Bee Mario, Boo Mario, and Fire Mario I believe. I'd like Pauline and Bowser too, don't get me wrong.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Them doing Pauline and Bowser IS in the realm of possibility, but on the other hand, we didn't get Rosalina until much later, well after even supposedly more worthless trash like Daisy and Baby Luigi. See, there WAS a Super Mario Galaxy plush series, but it was only Bee Mario, Boo Mario, and Fire Mario I believe. I'd like Pauline and Bowser too, don't get me wrong.

you can go say that Baby Luigi is worthless trash one more time and I won't permit you to purchase the 39243092842309809th fucking mario we don't need

Back