Mario pictures

take a look at the cutest toad to ever exist
337px-NL_Kinopio-kun_Grass.jpg

why are toads like 5065% cuter when 2d
also too bad i cant have this image as my phone wallpaper. its just not wide enough

Mashabely said:
take a look at the cutest toad to ever exist
337px-NL_Kinopio-kun_Grass.jpg

why are toads like 5065% cuter when 2d
also too bad i cant have this image as my phone wallpaper. its just not wide enough
You linked a scaled-down version. I think this one is wide enough.
NL_Kinopio-kun_Grass.jpg

Even if I personally think "cute Toad" is an oxymoron

Unpopular opinion: the Geno <-> Peach swap is much more original and frankly bette than the Luigi <-> Peach one.

13277662_951359894962543_1849993632_n.jpg

Thank you for reading.

I never did play smash u, what was wrong with pac land?

Pac-Land.png

Pac-Land_3.png

PacLandNight.jpg

This is what the stage actually looks like for the first segment. It's constantly scrolling. Walk-offs are everywhere. There are no ledges to speak of. You can't wall jump off walls. There are fire hydrants spitting water everywhere. There are falling logs in tough to platform areas with tiny cloud platforms. You can get temporary invincibility.

I ironically like it. It's the stage I go to when I feel masochistic to me and my team of Baby Luigis.

It looks like it was made in windows paint.

From 1998.

Everyone says that that stage looks like it was made in MS Paint. By a first-timer.

You know, some of the sprites aren't even properly filled. You can see miscolored dots on the corner of the tree trunk sprites when you're in the forest.

Yeah, so let's preserve it in its clown-garish glory.

Borp said:
That might be because it was lifted directly from a game released in 1984.

Not an excuse. There were better looking games than that in that time period.

75m, a stage that was lifted from a game in 1981, looks better than this.
Mario Bros., a stage that was lifted from a game in 1983, looks better than this.
Balloon Fight, a stage that was lifted from a game in 1984, looks better than this.
Duck Hunt, a stage that was lifted from a game in 1984, looks better than this.
Pac-Maze, a stage that was lifted from a game from the same franchise from way back in 1980, looks better than this.
Flat Zone, a stage that was lifted from a handheld series even further back, looks better than this.

Back