Mario pictures

Because the Wario Bros. have a Cursed Mushroom? I kid.

EDIT: Because I didn't want to double-post.
sarasaland_castle_by_just_call_me_j-dcllq4l.png

I edited the Mario's Castle image and made it into Daisy's castle instead. Because it just makes more sense to me.
I also realigned a few elements because they were bugging my fauxCD.

c1bbd86a41cdc4bc1f3bdbaafab1c9d7.jpg

Fierce.

The brim of fright has never been more chill.

Mcmadness said:
I love how everything around him is just so nonchalant.

Best costume in Odyssey.

Princess Mario said:
M. L looks like he kicked Dimentio.

The appropriate thing to do.

I have no clue why they decided to reuse that artwork for his mugshot artwork in Luigi's Mansion.

Princess Mario said:
Alex95 said:
His mouth though
as an earlier post put it, he's trying to make sense of THIS thing

So....Baby Mario beat Mario at golf?

Alex95 said:
At least they edited it to make it look like he's frowning, but that just looks even weirder.
I can't even tell that it's edited; it seems like it's just the dimple making it look like he's frowning.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
So....Baby Mario beat Mario at golf?
yeah, explains why Mario looks so nervous and why the golf club and his hands aren't even aligned, so it looks like Mario's nervously pivoting the club.

I found this one when looking through the Bowser gallery today, and I'm surprised I hadn't noticed it before. Nicely sums up what happens when I play crazy golf most of the time.
Bowsergolf3.jpg

I'm not sure who that random foot(?) in the top of the picture belongs to though, it seems out of place.

On a related note, I'd really like to see Nintendo use N64-style models we see as renders in game art as Super Mario Odyssey-like alt costumes.

Mario_MG64_art.png
767px-MKLG.PNG
Yoshistory2.png
Princess_Peach_Super_Mario_64.png
418px-Wario_MG64.png

We get callbacks to old styles in the 8-bit format, why not callback to early 3d models?

I think Nintendo would rather use the in-game N64 models like the SM64 suit in Odyssey. I think your idea would be cool though (my user persona is based on that style of Luigi after all).

Back