Mario pictures

Cheeze said:
I need that Baby Daisy sticker in my life.

That's a real good book.

Quoting this because I actually just got the same book myself. I can't remember the last time I got something with stickers in them. What are some good places to apply those little stickers?

On your door, on your game consoles, inside the 3DS, on your computer, inside your car, hard surfaces that shouldn't get rubbed on a lot, assuming the stickers aren't super durable like bumper sticker.

No, they're not? Don't be silly; they can't be more of a fire hazard than on the carpet they're sitting on. Just don't cover vents and coolers though, but even then, it'll overheat and shut off first before a fire starts.

I'm not stupid, I know not to cover vents. It's just that I'm paranoid about a hot system melting the paper and causing a fire. I guess if it's not a concern, I'll go ahead and place some stickers on some things to spruce them up.

The temperature for the surface of the system won't ever reach levels hot enough to melt stickers and cause a fire. If it did, the system would already just be dead at that point.

Bowser Jr. pounded by the Mario Tennis Aces development team.

tumblr_inline_n63z0bMql31s2snpr.jpg

It explains this.

What's a better way of protesting nuclear energy than playing muckrake and getting to the bottom of it?

Sorry Mario Bros, I believe in the nuclear deterrence theory.

He needs to stop winning extravagant, but haunted living spaces in contests he didn't enter.

Still looks just as rubbish as ever.

Back