Mario pictures

In the US, someone would still ignore the sign, then try to sue.

Saltman said:
180px-Bone_Piranha_Plant.png

Since when do plants have bones?

They have teeth, so it counts as bones. Also who told you they don't have bones? I know that plants don't have bones, but it's in a MARIO game. Everything is supposed not to make sense.

Di4dnN9U8AERkov.jpg

Are there any commercials which this image come from? Subtitle is in Chinese so it might be a Chinese commercial, but this is the only video I can find featuring Mario interacting with Monopoly's Mr. Pennybags:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gvh-1IAOkI

Octo-nite8 said:

The more material which acknowledges Mario's 1981 origins, the better. It's like this is an oft-forgotten fact.

Thank you for reading.

I wonder is there anything in that book that covers spinoffs? It seems like the only non- "Super Mario" games in that timeline are the predecessors to Super Mario Bros.

Not even Super Mario Land 1 and 2 are there, despite Daisy being in that puzzle (and they were in the Super Mario Maker timeline). Do they really think Super Mario Run is more notable than the Land games?

Master of Dimensions said:
I wonder is there anything in that book that covers spinoffs? It seems like the only non- "Super Mario" games in that timeline are the predecessors to Super Mario Bros.
No, it doesn't cover spin-offs. But, it does mention Luigi's Mansion, the Yoshi games, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

EDIT: Another thing is Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Yoshi, Toad and Toadette have their own profile pages. I would provide images soon (since the scanner is too small for two pages to fit in).
EDIT:
iXGeZIJ.jpg

mcZgw3C.jpg

GztqjBg.jpg

wbrs2uG.jpg

SISJoel.jpg

LXuVzrf.jpg

Despite being a Nintendo-licensed product, there are things that I have pointed out:
-Bowser's residence is "Unknown".
-Yoshi's residence is "Unknown", not his island.
-Daisy's hair colour is brown.
-The Land games aren't included in the timeline, despite Nintendo started including those games since 2015. But it does include Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. (The author didn't include the Land games for some reason. Probably didn't look at the history page from the "Official Home for Mario" website (not saying the other history timeline from the "Mario Portal", that the book doesn't include JP SMB2)).

EDIT: Extra images
sHwyNqx.jpg

SFsVsDV.jpg

pPwuMRL.jpg

You're doing splendid work showing us Mario fans who couldn't even dream of getting this type of stuff. When I read that only the Super Mario stuff is reference, I thought that for sure Waluigi will be excluded since he's not found in Super Mario in any official capacity, as far as games go. Therefore, Waluigi's inclusion comes off as a surprise.

Thank you for reading.

Back