Mario pictures

Is it the part where dogs urinate on Mario and Luigi in a tent??

Wait so the belt is a reference to Luigi's sexuality?

Probably a bit of personalization for Luigi.

Luigi isn't donning his iconic Yin-Yang shirt so there's that too.

Trust the fungus.

Year 2014...

"It's been a while since I crossed over with a Nintendo character... and there I see that I have faded away from Smash Bros. It has been some time since the glory days... I guess I should just look at these and wait for my day to come.

It was there that I met the only living being to ever outsmart my phenomenal stealth techniques..."

LucarioSnake.png

"Those were the good old days"

I'll get the sticker book just for the two Baby Luigi stickers.

Those stickers in the center might be troublesome to peel off unless the pages are prepunched...

I asked about those blue things on his eye and people responded that he's bearing the marks of sin, so I guess this whole dealing with the devil thing makes sense now. Oh well, Wario's getting beaten up later anyway, must be the work of the devil.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
I'll get the sticker book just for the two Baby Luigi stickers.
I feel it would be much more efficient and money-saving to just print some Baby Luigi artwork from the wiki on sticker paper. :P

BowserChallengeWario.png

He rolls a 6, so Bowser ends up hitting all three platforms off and then smacking him, causing him to lose the match

WASTED

super_mario_avatar_by_hgnwolf-d7aei5r.jpg

I thınk this ıs a cool Mario picture. İ fınd it on DeviantArt and I thınk its fanart and not real by nintendo but stıll İ thınk pretty cool and İ had ıt my avatar for a brıef time.

Back